test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reputation Mark conversion to Dilithium inefficiency.

luxandraluxandra Member Posts: 98 Arc User
edited September 2015 in Reputation System
By now, I am sure there are plenty of people who share this feeling. I appreciate the ability to convert surplus marks and elite reward reputation items into dilithium to stockpile on our ore, but there is an issue with how inefficient the conversion is. Right now, we have a system in place that allows you to que up a single mission every 15 seconds, for excess marks/elite rewards. This is an incredible time intensive process for players like myself who have thousands upon thousands of mark, and elite rewards to que up. I would like to suggest a change to that system by implementing a centralized cross faction vendor at a central hub like Deep space 9, or Drozana station, that will serve the same function as the reputation system currently has. I know we did away with the old dilithium vendors, but sadly, having to take hours upon hours of filling up a single mission in the reputation tab, just causes many people to not even bother will getting rid of their surplus. We need something more efficient for this, instead of devoting multiple hours, just to convert reputation reward marks, and items for dilithium.

Or we can look into a way to create a reputation mission, that would give you the full reward for all of your marks within that particular reputation all at once, calculating the same reward, as doing it individually. Either way would greatly reduce the amount of time required to convert marks, I certainly hope to get some feedback from other players as to whether or not, this would be a good idea to implement, for purposes of efficiency.

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    There's bulk turn in options if you scroll down the Upgrades list. I usually use the x10 one when I want some quick unrefined 5k Dil, and I think bigger multiples open up depending on the amount of marks you have. Even just x10 means a handful of projects takes days to refine.
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    you kidding? as tom says there are the x10 projects that really cut down on the time