test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot replay Midnight???

kamiyama317kamiyama317 Member Posts: 1,295 Arc User
I want to replay Midnight but when I hail Kagran he tells me I need to be level 10 to access featured episodes. My character is level 59 and I have already played Midnight once. I am contacting him through the "Hail Starfleet" button in the UI and then clicking on the featured episode button for Midnight above the calendar. As far as I know this is the only way to play or replay Midnight, since it's not in the actual list of episodes in the story arcs.

This is a little frustrating because I wanted to replay it a bunch of times during the double XP weekend. I was hoping to get to level 60.

Comments

• kamiyama317kamiyama317 Member Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    Never mind I did find it under the episodes tab. I was looking in the wrong place.

It's annoying that you can't replay through the Hail Starfleet menu (is this a bug?), but as long as I have a way to replay it I'm happy.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    It always worked like that. I thought that some commentary actually told you to go to the Missions and replay from there if you tried to select it from the announcement box on the left side of your main menu.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns