test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Armada Question

So my fleet commander asked me to post this question.

Can a fleet member go to an allied fleets (through the armada system) dilithium mine and mine there as well as their own fleets dilithium mine in a day?

We both suspect the answer to this is no, but still was an interesting enough idea to pose the question.
signature.png
We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!

Comments

• mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    bloodyriz wrote: »

Can a fleet member go to an allied fleets (through the armada system) dilithium mine and mine there as well as their own fleets dilithium mine in a day?

We both suspect the answer to this is no, but still was an interesting enough idea to pose the question.

You mean circumvent the cool down? No.

Nice fleet leader, can't be bothered the lead a fleet and engage in the forums? ( or know the answer)? Guess it's better than mine, I always get tasked with the shopping...

https://youtu.be/MNghp9tPXjo

​​
    gHF1ABR.jpg
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    maina wrote: »
    bloodyriz wrote: »

You mean circumvent the cool down? No.

Nice fleet leader, can't be bothered the lead a fleet and engage in the forums? ( or know the answer)? Guess it's better than mine, I always get tasked with the shopping...

​​

Actually, he is currently without internet. We speak on the phone too.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk and a stick of butter...a loaf of bread, a container of milk and a stick of butter..a loaf of...
    Just when I had gotten that mantra out of my head, you go and put it back in....

Damn, that was back when Sesame Street was alright!

R.I.P. Mr. Hooper :(
    They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.