test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

>>>>Liberty Orion Fleet looking for gamma (small) fleets<<<

crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
Our KDF Liberty Orion Armada is looking for gamma fleets. If you are looking for a NO drama Armada please send me a PM ar @2007-2007 (in game). No need to post fleet names here for spamming invitation are common place. Feel free to PM me via Forum or in game.

Our Armada is almost full and last slots filling up fast normal-1.gif
DUwNP.gif

Comments

• duketbarduketbar Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    We do NOT accept invitations... we give invitations. You probably do not realize this but you have contacted a 'Gaming Community" that owns 6 fleets. Four Fleets are Fed, Two fleets are KDF. Our Fleets are owned by the our Community and NOT an individual, we have been with STO since the day they opened to the public 5 years ago.

WE are an "Adult" bunch and we insist on leaving the drama and real life at the door. :) After all we came to play a game and immerse our self into that realm.

Carefully build Armada's will go the distance.. spamming for members as you are doing does not give you the opportunity to carefully select.. or even to get to know what you are bringing into the fold. Be carefull...as you can find your members "hijacked" into another fleet..

You may contact me at anytime via our Team Speak. Address: tidesofwar.net no port, no pass is needed. Move about freely.

Game Contact: @Duke_Tbar
    Tides of War Fleet Staff contacts:
    @duketbar (Fleet Officer)
    Tides of War Website
    Team Speak: ts.tidesofwar.net - no port, no pass (or simply type ToW in address bar of TS client)