test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Going shopping. What should I buy for 600 zen?

Gonna wait for the next 20% off sale. After I get my shiny new Presidio, what else should I buy? What have you bought from the Z-store that made you say "Man, I'm glad I bought this. No buyer's remorse here!"?
They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
candle_burning.gif
Plasma Nugget
Rayzee
excellentawesome#4589
torgaddon101
raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.

Comments

• Options
    dgdolphdgdolph Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Can you get a refund from PWE? I'd go for that.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    For 600 Zen? Premium species - Joined Trill, Caitian, Ferasan. Never regreted getting any of those, all are great fun and have aswesome traits.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    walligigwalligig Member Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    The Account Bank and Removing the EC cap were the most useful things with Zen. If you already have both of those then hmmmm.. I don't know, maybe more character slots or boff slots.

EDIT: Actually now that I think about it a Skill Respec would be a good choice. You might not need it right now but in the future you never know.
    sstosig2.png
  • Options
    rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    Meh. I'm happy with 1 main and 1 alt. I do like the account bank and EC cap removal though. Thanks!
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Account Bank and EC Cap are a definate yes. Delta Flyer's a pretty decent shuttle with 2 BOff stations, and can't go wrong with a new uniform. More options are always fun. There's also 1 Fleet Ship Module for 500 Zen if you're eyeballing a fleet level ship and already own the C-Store version. For example if you already own the T5 Avenger, you can get the Fleet T5 Avenger for fleet credits and 1 module.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Save up your Dilithium until you have enough to buy the Nausicaan Vandal, because Plasmonic Leech.

Also, just to be clear, I mean Dilithium, because you are better off using that to buy Zen. NEVER use real money in video games, EVER. If something can be bought by using in-game currencies, do it. If not, don't even bother to touch it.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    30 lobi for a Gambling device. No regrets.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    Lib borg engi boff...never leaves my side.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    Wow! So many great ideas. Never thought of the skill respec. That would be good to have for whenever. Fleet module too, cause....Fleet Presidio someday :)

Guess 600 isn't gonna do it. Gotta go grind some more! ;)
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • Options
    skrapnelskrapnel Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    dgdolph wrote: »

600zen refunds are going up on the C-store next update for 3000zen each.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    rickdanko wrote: »
    Wow! So many great ideas. Never thought of the skill respec. That would be good to have for whenever. Fleet module too, cause....Fleet Presidio someday :)

Guess 600 isn't gonna do it. Gotta go grind some more! ;)

The Presidio is already a Fleet Level ship, just fyi.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    skrapnel wrote: »
    dgdolph wrote: »

600zen refunds are going up on the C-store next update for 3000zen each.

Wow, now that's a steal!!!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!