test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Expendables available for Armada

centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Earth Spacedock
Expendables, a Federation fleet on STO since 8/14, is prepared to join with like-minded fleets in an active Armada. We are currently a level 41 (level 42 is in cool-down) with Fleet Mine, Spire and Embassy all at T3, Starbase at T4, and R&D lab underway. We are mostly casual players, and our leaders are all expatriates from a previous fleet where we were under-appreciated & disrespected (expendable). No drama, we're not making any political statements, just trying to enjoy the camaraderie of the game.

While our membership is small (15-20), we are steady and cohesive. We would entertain a beta or even gamma position in an armada that is game-focused; send me a PM or look for @centaurianalpha in-game. LLAP
Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
STO player since November 2013
Post edited by centaurianalpha on

Comments

• Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    Q Intelligence (level 47, everything except the research lab completed) is still looking for fleets to join our Armada :)

If you are interested in a Beta position, contact me in-game @risian4 :)
  • Options
    oldcapecodderoldcapecodder Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    We are a LV 47 tier 5 fleet with a 500 member roster and a KDF sister fleet, founded 10/14/2012
    If you are looking for an Armada to join please feel free to contact Jeep@oldcapecodder
    This Fleet would be happy to work with new fleets to build a relationship in STO.
    We are not out to conquer the universe, just have some fun and help out those we can.
    No drama or BS just fun.
  • Options
    grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Hi there Centaurian this is Grayfox of Liberty Task Force at www.libertytaskforce.com and we'd like to make contact with you for armada possibilities.

We are a STOFA member fleet; FOR MORE INFO ON STOFA CLICK HERE

All my contact info is in my signature below. You can contact me anytime at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com I'll friend you in-game as well. Hope to hear from you soon take care.
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • Options
    centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    We appreciate all the prompt replies! Since my OP, my co-leaders accepted a slot in an armada, although I am not enthusiastic about some of our fellow fleet members in said armada. Our tenure there may be short-lived as a result, so your replies here will provide our primary search path when the inevitable occurs, and we part ways.
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013