test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starship Trait "Emergency Weapon Cycle" completely nonfunctional.

2»

Comments

• sf911sf911 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    EWC is back to the pre-10.5 state.
    Drain reduction works.
    Haste is broken.
    A fix to haste would be nice.
    Thank you.
  • jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2015
    Hey guys.

I apologize for not giving this issue more attention publicly. When I attempted to reproduce it locally, the bug was not present. This was an issue that was fixed more than 3 weeks ago, but it looks like this is just a matter of the fix not making it into the patch rotation.

We'll get it pushed into QA soon, and hopefully to Holodeck shortly thereafter.

This kind of thing happens sometimes when changing software branches, like we did with S10.5. Sorry this oversight was so obvious and disruptive. It will be rectified soon.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Hey guys.

I apologize for not giving this issue more attention publicly. When I attempted to reproduce it locally, the bug was not present. This was an issue that was fixed more than 3 weeks ago, but it looks like this is just a matter of the fix not making it into the patch rotation.

This kind of thing happens sometimes when changing software branches, like we did with S10.5. Sorry this oversight was so obvious and disruptive. It will be rectified soon.

Thanks, Borticus. As always, your communications with us is appreciated. :)
  • jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    Hey guys.

It's great to know that a fix already exists and will be coming soon. Thanks for the communication on this.​​
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • sf911sf911 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Hey guys.

Thank you! :)
  • geekguy79geekguy79 Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    Good news, cool :)