test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Time in Bottle Weekly Rewards

So I've just noticed the thread about weekly rewards? Does anyone know what these are? The forum change over seems to have interrupted the usually adequate communications over this type of thing. Do we get spec points each week? I got mine in the first week but assumed because we didn't hear anything that the second week was just the unlocking of the second rewards.

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Spec Point or Tech Upgrade. They are available once each week for the three weeks it will be an FE. Only once per account per week. There was a timing issue for the second Week where some had to wait seven days from when the ran it the first week. Today's patch fixes that and makes it available when the new week starts (July 2nd), regardless of when you ran the second week for the Special Weekly Reward.

The weekly timing was to go hand in hand with when the new item was unlocked each week. At the end of the three week's that it is an FE, the FE moves into being a regular mission (level 60 only), all item rewards are available and the Special Weekly Rewards (Spec Point or Tech Upgrade) is no longer.

If you look at the FE Mission Rewards in the Mission you will see which Item Reward is now unlocked. Those that are unlocked you can now select at Mission conclusion, those still grayed out are not available until unlocked by the date being reached.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns