test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion regarding forums.

Please put a next page, or number choice at the bottom of the page also. IT is a pain having to scroll all the way back to the top, just to go to the next page. Esp. when some posts are rather small books in length.

Thanks for considering this.
My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.

Comments

• stumpfgobsstumpfgobs Member Posts: 297 Arc User
    I think Trendy is onto it already - it was mentioned in another thread.
  • f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    Awesome! Thanks for the heads up stumpfgobs.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    f9thretxc wrote: »
    Please put a next page, or number choice at the bottom of the page also. IT is a pain having to scroll all the way back to the top, just to go to the next page. Esp. when some posts are rather small books in length.

Thanks for considering this.

I'm still debating if the best suggestion is to move back to the old location. With some 3rd party add ons it's workable, but overall the whole forum setup feels incredibly clumsy.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • kristaswiftkristaswift Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Good luck if you are using a smartphone...cannot even see the pages at all in those. This is a work in progress but don't see how they can fix ALL of these while there are broken functions of the game already since launch. They just created more work for staff. I know different areas of IT but still manpower hours are at the end still manpower hours :)
  • kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    I was thiking exactly the same thing! I hope this can be added
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    Good luck if you are using a smartphone...cannot even see the pages at all in those. This is a work in progress but don't see how they can fix ALL of these while there are broken functions of the game already since launch. They just created more work for staff. I know different areas of IT but still manpower hours are at the end still manpower hours :)

Ya know, that raises an interesting question. I would think they would have different teams who work on the Vanilla forums versus the games that are hosted here, but is that the case?

I must admit, I haven't looked at the vanilla site, to even see if there is an addon solution they could simply run on their end, and be done with a lot of these requests.

• kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    f9thretxc wrote: »

Ya know, that raises an interesting question. I would think they would have different teams who work on the Vanilla forums versus the games that are hosted here, but is that the case?

I'm more than certain that they do have different teams. It's just more flawed reasoning from the posters here who think everyone employed all do the same thing and have never seen how products are actually developed. Hint: Different teams are working on different aspects of the product.