test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What uniforms you will like to see added on STO?

tomaswilletomaswille Member Posts: 119 Arc User
Post pictures or describe it ;)

Personally i would like to see these uniforms:

Jacket of Beverly Crusher:
transfigurations154.jpg

TNG Delegation uniform:
latest?cb=20120819102813&path-prefix=en

Dress Uniform 2370's
uniforms-2376-3.jpg

TNG Ambassador:
latest?cb=20111111204516&path-prefix=en

Into Darkness Uniforms:
Kirk_Spock_Dress_Uniforms-660x439.jpg
giphy.gif

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The Dress Uniforms are already in game. Their the 'Diplomat' uniform you get for reaching tier 5 of the Diplomacy DOff Assignments.

Personally, I really want to see the DS9/TNG Film Officer's Vest shown in First Contact and In the Pale Moonlight.

latest?cb=20060321225334&path-prefix=en
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »
    The Dress Uniforms are already in game. Their the 'Diplomat' uniform you get for reaching tier 5 of the Diplomacy DOff Assignments.

Personally, I really want to see the DS9/TNG Film Officer's Vest shown in First Contact and In the Pale Moonlight.
    Didnt knew that. Also NEVER seen anyone wearing that tho. :) But i'll take your word on it :D

giphy.gif
  • Options
    grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    TNG Ferengi uniforms.
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • Options
    tomaswille wrote: »

Didnt knew that. Also NEVER seen anyone wearing that tho. :) But i'll take your word on it :D

I put a photo of it in my post.
  • Options
    How do you put a photo in your post? I can't get it to work.
  • Options

In the comment box, you see the paper with the folded corner? Click on that and paste in the URL of the image.
  • Options

In the comment box, you see the paper with the folded corner? Click on that and paste in the URL of the image.

I did. Nothing happened.
  • Options

I did. Nothing happened.

You have to press enter in the field box for it to insert it into the post.

Alternatively, use the img /img tags.
  • Options
    latest?cb=20120821023407&path-prefix=en
    now let's try...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Romulan ST: Nemesis uniform.
    latest?cb=20070108041121&path-prefix=en
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I want Cardassian armor for my Cardassian toon: http://en.memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Cardassian_uniform#Type_B

And none of the extra non-canon doodads that higher-ranking officers are wearing in the STO-verse. Just a standard Cardassian uniform.

Also, we do not need Type C on that page. That said, I actually used the Counter-Command armor to bring that concept into the 25th century and with a big fashion overhaul so it is no longer a horrific eyesore:

http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/NerysGhemor/media/screenshot_2014-07-01-22-23-38_zps07c27813.jpg.html
    http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/NerysGhemor/media/screenshot_2014-07-01-21-33-04_zps41792091.jpg.html
    Post edited by gulberat on

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    I agree with all of you, missing some more "bad guy" uniforms aswell
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Unfortunately we will NOT be able to get ANYTHING from the reboot universe due to legalities.

I have been waiting for Dr. Crusher's Lab Coat forever, and the "Delegation" uniform is actually the 2360's Dress Uniform. Still would be nice. And yea, the 2370's Dress Uniform is already in game as the Diplomatic uniform, achieved by reaching T4 Diplomacy in Duty Officer stuff.
    The TNG Ambassador uniform is actually the Admiral's uniforms from TNG after s3. Would be nice to have instead of having to do a mockup with the DS9 Admiral uniform. BTW... here's my mockup using the DS9 Admiral uniform.
    TNG%20Admiral%20mockup.png

Also... would love the Nemesis Romulan uniform... and Enterprise Era MACO gear.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    DS9 Romulan uniforms :smiley:

romulan-uniforms-male-2284.jpg

Romulan_on_DS9_1.jpgmessageinabottle_098.jpg~original

22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    Complete TMP uniforms...I want that Kirk short sleeve shirt
    Wrath of Khan away team jackets
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options
    Ooh, how about a single canon Klingon uniform? Just one though, I won't go overboard. ​​
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• Options
    alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    Yawning/sneezing kittens should not be a uniform option!
  • Options
    sovereign47sovereign47 Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    Cardassian uniforms (I hope we get them with Cardassian faction in some near future).
    FED ENG: FA Sirius Verax (USS Leviathan) , FED TAC (Delta): FA Adria Tyllex (USS Thunderblade) , ROM TAC: ADM Kill'ina (IRW Imperix Thrai) , KLING ENG (Delta): LT. GEN Ghol'Vaq Martok (IKS Qeh'Ral II) - 44th Fleet member
    SZ1RgUL.jpg
    SUPPORTING PLAYABLE CARDASSIAN AND DOMINION FACTIONS!
  • Options
    artan42 wrote: »
    Ooh, how about a single canon Klingon uniform? Just one though, I won't go overboard. ​​

TECHNICALLY we have a canon uniform, the TOS one.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

Only parts of it. It was never done completely, despite being in the c-store.
    I need a beer.

• Options
    189d87mmguhsbjpg.jpg

Hm... maybe you're right. We don't have the pants and that female variant. But we do have the top, the belt, and the sash.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Ooh, how about a single canon Klingon uniform? Just one though, I won't go overboard.

We don't have the gold pins on the collar, the top is one piece, the wrong material, missing the horizontal stripes, doesn't have a purple option, missing the coloured pins Kang's crew had (seen in your pic), missing the trousers (same material as the TOS Romulans BTW), missing boots that go up that high, the sash is not available any more, the sash goes over the wrong shoulder, missing both female options (they are both different and end in shorts not a dress), missing the female boots (they use the same boots as Starfleet females), missing the skirt from TAS, missing ridgeless foreheads, missing a few beard styles (including the chinstrap one), the neckline on the vest doesn't go down far enough, the shoulder straps on the vest are rounded not squared, missing the agoniser some of Kang's crew had on their belts, the colour options on the belt doesn't allow you to match the on-screen belts (gold dots on a silver background, the game gives you gold dots on a gold background with a silver background).

Other than that, it's perfect :D.

Edit: as a list...
    1. We don't have the gold pins on the collar.
    2. The top is one piece, the wrong material, missing the horizontal stripes, doesn't have a purple option, the neckline on the vest doesn't go down far enough, and the shoulder straps on the vest are rounded not squared,
    3. Missing the coloured pins Kang's crew had (seen in your pic)
    4. Missing the trousers (same material as the TOS Romulans BTW)
    5. Missing boots that go up that high.
    6. The sash is not available any more, and goes over the wrong shoulder anyway.
    7. Missing both female options (they are both different and end in shorts not a dress).
    8. Missing the female boots (they use the same boots as Starfleet females).
    9. Missing the skirt from TAS.
    10. Missing ridgeless foreheads
    11. Missing a few beard styles (including the chinstrap one).
    12. Missing the agoniser some of Kang's crew had on their belts
    13. The colour options on the belt doesn't allow you to match the on-screen belts (gold dots on a silver background, the game gives you gold dots on a gold background with a silver background).
    ​​

#TASforSTO

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Item 1 is a rank insignia I think.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    ENT MACO Uniform, Gorn Uniforms, Lethean Mercenary Uniforms, Honor Guard Variants, MACO Variants, Omega Variants, Non-Starfleet uniforms like various agencies of UFP police, and various planetary militias.
  • Options
    Item 1 is a rank insignia I think.

I don't thinks so, every Klingon in TOS and TAS (excluding Kang's crew in Day of the Dove) wears two gold pins with the same pattern. The only exceptions are Kor who doesn't wear any, and Kor's second, who wears 1 on the right and half of the old Klingon sash logo on the left.

The coloured pins Kang's crew wear look like ranks though. ​​

#TASforSTO

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Hmm... maybe, hard to be sure without more data.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    b84f058a01433f88cf36941d172cc036.jpg
    ^this-this-this, already!
    if they can add in the racing uniform from a single episode..of voyager none the less, they can add in a uniform from a movie too! and dont forget the sword!!! =^.^=
  • Options
    Hmm... maybe, hard to be sure without more data.

I'm planing on going through Day of the Dove in HD to look for patterns. But even a cursory glance at any of the other episodes shows the gold ones can't be ranks. ​​

#TASforSTO

• Options
    catstarsto wrote: »
    if they can add in the racing uniform from a single episode..of voyager none the less, they can add in a uniform from a movie too! and dont forget the sword!!! =^.^=

Maybe HMS Enterprise as well. With 24 cannon slots, broadside. ​​

#TASforSTO

• Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    catstarsto wrote: »

Maybe HMS Enterprise as well. With 24 cannon slots, broadside. ​​

already been done...the Risian Luxury cruiser
    2-76kfbhn.png