test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Concept: A Change To Some Command Passives

forthegamerforthegamer Member Posts: 177 Arc User
I would like to propose a change that Scan For Weakness Mk1 and Mk2 work differently, sort of based on how it is working at the moment. I propose this change as I'm having an absolute blast with my torpedoes right now. When my beam's go off and tag exposure on my targets, and my torpedo fires at an exposed target I feel justified to having torpedoes equipped. Plus it looks quite cool when it does happen.

Yet, I know it can't be perfect. So here's my concept/proposal:

Step 1: Increase Exposure - We can't have it being perfect, because that would make Concentrate Fire Power pointless. However, for people who invest in it, it should be pretty good! So I'd suggest a recommendation of 25% for Mk1 and Mk2 being 50%. This gives a 1/4th chance and 1/2 chance. Which still makes Concentrate Fire Power worth it, because it guarantees it.

Step 2: Lower Tachyon Charges - If we're increasing the exposure, we should definitely lower the shield drain. Drop it by half, in my case it is 1200, so that's now 600.

Step 3: Change Violent Detonation Mk1 and Mk2. Right now it has plain exposure causes 50, MK1 75 and Mk2 100 bypasses. While that's great and all, it should be modified since we're changing exposure to 25% and 50% chances. So I'm thinking we should go with plain exposure being 10, while VD MK1 and MK2 are 25 and 50 respectively.

I'm making these suggestions without any computations. So no "facts" to back it up. However, I think these passives would be a lot more fun this way. :D Sure, we may need to "tweak" them, but I think this is a good enough concept to be shared.

TL;DR:
- Scan For Weakness Mk1 and Mk2 to 25% and 50% respectively and provides 10 kinetic rating bypass.
- Tachyon Charges lowered by half.
- Violent Detonation Mk1 and Mk2 provides 25 and 50 kinetic rating bypass respectively.