test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Still not seen any special commodity DOFF assignments?

saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Resolved an issue that was blocking the availability of many Special Commodity missions in the Alpha Quadrant such as Haggle assignments and Shortage assignments.

That was written in Release Notes: June 4th, 2015

Now we got 14 June and I didn't see any of them yet :confused:

If anyone seen any could you please write in reply to this?

And if someone will try tell me they are rare then here is my answer:

I got 16 toons on my account - most of them in Alpha Quadrant and i check on them frequently... so i should seen at least 1 of those assignments already...

Comments

• Options
    oceansongoceansong Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    they started to reappear for me after the latest patch in the usual place, but i'll keep an eye for them. i fully expect a patch in the near future to break them again O.o
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    If your toons aren't changing sectors in the alpha quadrant, they'll never see a special commodity mission. I only see them when changing sectors. (Yeah, that means making a u turn to check out the sector that I start in.)
  • Options
    ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 283 Arc User
    I still can't find any "Exchange credits for TRIBBLE (normal commodity)" assignments as well, the ones you trade 7500 credits for some commodities like Provisions, Communication Arrays etc.

I only happen to find the "reverse" ones (trade commodity for EC). I wonder if the Gamma Quadrant commodities problem is somehow tied to this one.
    ryuga81.png
  • Options
    thegdthadmanthegdthadman Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Still not seeing any "Haggle" assignments in the Alpha Quadrant, no matter how much I fly around. If I keep my DOff window open, I will see a quick flash of new assignments. I assume this is when I've crossed an old sector border. The new assignments disappear and I'm left with what was there before. Very annoyed.
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Still not seeing any "Haggle" assignments in the Alpha Quadrant, no matter how much I fly around. If I keep my DOff window open, I will see a quick flash of new assignments. I assume this is when I've crossed an old sector border. The new assignments disappear and I'm left with what was there before. Very annoyed.

They're definitely there. Be sure you're checking with your operations officer in the department tab of the doff UI as well as the current sector tab (those got a lot of love when they originally updated the system.) Also, you probably want to narrow your focus from "Alpha Quadrant" to those parts of the AQ that correspond to where you use to find GQ related assignments (DS9 and Cardassian space). Deferi space and the western part of the FED won't offer them.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    Ok, the path from 11.06.2015 - i think - fixed the special commodities DOFFs assignments problem, so it's good (until it breaks again :p )