test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server hickup?

szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
It's taking a very long time to even connect to the account server and when it succeeds my chars won't load. Is there a problem with the servers or is it just me?
Post edited by szim on

Comments

• Options
    yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I had no connection/lag for several minutes and then couldn't connect anymore.
    Now it seems to work again...

EDIT:
    The strange thing now is that Exchange seems to be stuck at "searching..."

EDIT: EDIT:
    A complete Exit and relog solved the problem for now...
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It works again. Thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    Cunfurmed ... there was a serious issue for many minutes with the account server. And this is not the first time in the last few weeks. Yesterday, we couldn't even cumplete "Battle of Coreface" because we got Benthans (that would have been hard on it's own, butt doable without lag) and then the timer counted down like a minute each second (2:00 --> 0:00). When the timer eventually reached zero, the Benthies spawned at the wrung spot and lotsa ships got d00m'd. :(
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010