test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Video] - House Pegh Playthroughs!

thedoctorblueboxthedoctorbluebox Member Posts: 749 Arc User
Greetings everyone, sorry for the delay in getting these out, I've been involved in moving to a different state, haven't had Internet for a while. I finally got the chance to play House Pegh and have recorded it on every faction.

First, the KDF Faction playthrough of House Pegh - https://youtu.be/d9CFiCVqRTY

I will have the Fed playthrough up Friday afternoon, and the Romulan playthrough up Saturday

Thanks for watching :)

Enjoy
Post edited by thedoctorbluebox on

Comments

• zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Okay, so I've already played this once and I have a continuity question. possible SPOILER ALERT!!!

SPOILER ALERT!!! SPOILER ALERT!!! SPOILER ALERT!!! SPOILER ALERT!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!

You've been warned.

I remember watching the DS9 episode, The Sword of Kahless, and I remember that, at the end of the ep. Worf and Kor agreed with Dax that beaming the sword into space was the only solution since the weapon proved it would cause much trouble for the Empire if returned. My question is...

Have the Devs given an in-game reason for (the clone of) Kahless to have The (genuine) Sword of Kahless in his possession? (I only have Fed Captains)

I aware of the Star Trek novel The Left Hand of Destiny where Ezri finds the SoK and returns it to Martok to give him needed proof of his right to rule the Empire. But that does not explain why Kahless had the blade in the mission.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • thedoctorblueboxthedoctorbluebox Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited June 2015
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    (...)

I remember watching the DS9 episode, The Sword of Kahless, and I remember that, at the end of the ep. Worf and Kor agreed with Dax that beaming the sword into space was the only solution since the weapon proved it would cause much trouble for the Empire if returned. My question is...

Have the Devs given an in-game reason for (the clone of) Kahless to have The (genuine) Sword of Kahless in his possession? (I only have Fed Captains)

I aware of the Star Trek novel The Left Hand of Destiny where Ezri finds the SoK and returns it to Martok to give him needed proof of his right to rule the Empire. But that does not explain why Kahless had the blade in the mission.

You retrieve the sword during the Klingon exclusive story episodes to fight the fek'ihr. Kahless keeps the original and the player gets a replica (Mk infinity/Mk XII VR bat'leth).
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou