test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We need something that collates foundry chain

rickpaaarickpaaa Member Posts: 637 Arc User
There are lots of great stories in the foundry, but it's very frustrating not being able to find all parts to a multi part story. Could there be a way to take a chain.. a header of sorts that connects all of the stories parts? Or maybe we can at least see all of the parts in proper order?

Since I am not getting even the XP of a completely nerfed Japori run, it would be nice to at least have the whole storyline.
giphy.gif
Member since December 2009

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• odyssey47odyssey47 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think that was on a list of possible future updates. It still could happen.
  • drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited May 2015
    Neverwinter's Foundry has a system like this, where you create a "campaign" that makes players do any missions in it in order. We've asked many times to have it brought over, but no such luck.

If you're having trouble finding any specific missions, I'm sure we can help if you give us the names. I know for example the Purity series of spotlight missions is missing two right now because they didn't get automatically republished, and spotlight missions are locked so the authors can't go in an manually republish yet.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • rickpaaarickpaaa Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    As I posted elsewhere... probably not the right forum: I have been enjoying the Purity chain, but after the third episode, I can't find the 4th or 5th installments. The only one that I can find that's higher is installment 6. I did a web search to see that next is Purity IV: Of Vision, but it doesn't appear to be in the database.

From the response to this, it appears several episodes have been lost due to some changes in the Foundry.
    giphy.gif
    Member since December 2009

• paxfederaticapaxfederatica Member Posts: 1,496 Arc User
    edited May 2015
  • drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited May 2015
    rickpaaa wrote: »
    As I posted elsewhere... probably not the right forum: I have been enjoying the Purity chain, but after the third episode, I can't find the 4th or 5th installments. The only one that I can find that's higher is installment 6. I did a web search to see that next is Purity IV: Of Vision, but it doesn't appear to be in the database.

From the response to this, it appears several episodes have been lost due to some changes in the Foundry.

Oh don't worry. They're not lost, they're just not published. We're working on getting them put right.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • bazagbazag Member Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Part of the issue right now. Is that not all foundry missions had automatically republished when Season 10 hit.

So a chain might have had a few of it's individual missions not published where the majority of them have. The author just may not realise that there is anything that needs to be done. Or in the case of Purity as it is still spotlit unable to do anything.
  • iamviperswhipiamviperswhip Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    rickpaaa wrote: »

I can't find them either, and it's SOOOO GOOD, I want to play 4 and don't want to do anything else right now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    EDIT: NVM, I misremembered which one "Of Vision" was.