test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blue Arrow Guide Path to Quin Office at level 60

razartrek1razartrek1 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I keep getting random blue arrow guide path to admiral quin office for no apparent reason i have no active missions or anything. I tired changing instances reloading game clearing caches but it won't go away. its really getting annoying. Need desperate help:( thanks
"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me… My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Never seen that before. Odd.
    "Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
    "There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard
  • razartrek1razartrek1 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Oh I found a fix I had to reget "Welcome to Earthspacedock" again and its gone!:P
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me… My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    edited May 2015
    Now its re appeared again wtf. I think this is seriously bugged. moment I completed it its randomly just came back again
  • philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited May 2015
    "It's not a bug, it's a feature!" And it's a Quinn-Quinn solution. :)
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    edited May 2015
    I need to wait another 10mins to get it and I'll try dropping it see if it works
    edited May 2015
    Nope I can't even reget it its blanked out. wtf is going on with this TRIBBLE. blue stupid guide path refuses to go away
    edited May 2015
    Force veirfying all my files but still nothing doesn't go away. this needs fixxing asap
  • corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Have you by any chance tried following it to Admiral Quinns office? See if it clears once you get there? I have no idea, just grasping at straws now.
    "Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
    "There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard
    edited May 2015
    I went there and back many times nothing seems to work
    edited May 2015
    file:///C:/Users/UKGC/Desktop/screenshot_2015-05-24-05-43-40.jpg

Heres the picture of it if you are able to see what I mean