test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank you.

iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Ten Forward
I don't say it often enough.

So, thank you people on the STO forums for giving me some entertainment and your opinions. Thank you, people who have proven themselves witty.

Thank you, to Cryptic for providing me some entertainment over these last few years. Thank you for going into work everyday and making this game a little bit different patch-by-patch.

Thank you, STO players for providing me with some fun times, interesting outfits and names, or moments that make me facepalm.

And thank you each and every person who reads this for being you. Regardless of whether you like me or not, I wouldn't want this any other way.
ExtxpTp.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lilchibiclarililchibiclari Member Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    And thank you for being a friendly person who thinks out his arguments rather than jumping into a rage when things go poorly as so many people do. We are glad to have you here.
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    And thank you for being a friendly person who thinks out his arguments rather than jumping into a rage when things go poorly as so many people do. We are glad to have you here.

no one is immune to the occasional rage moment, so iconians has few of those saved up for a rainy day when things dont go so well on these forums

as for the thank you, well, you know what that paved road is lined with at the start, right? we will see where it goes first..
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I entirely agree with the sentiments and ideas expressed by the OP. As to the obligatory rage moment....

Wait, WHAT?! Now, I'm all jealous because I did not think of this first! WAAAHHH! :P

BTW, Iconians is waaay OP. plz nerf.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I would say you're welcome, but this is undoubtedly some convoluted Iconian plan. :P
  • thisslerthissler Member Posts: 2,055 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Sorry it took me so long to get back to you on this.

You're welcome.
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2015
    iconians wrote: »
    And thank you each and every person who reads this for being you. Regardless of whether you like me or not, I wouldn't want this any other way.

Well thank you for letting me read it.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    iconians wrote: »
    I don't say it often enough.

So, thank you people on the STO forums for giving me some entertainment and your opinions. Thank you, people who have proven themselves witty.

Thank you, to Cryptic for providing me some entertainment over these last few years. Thank you for going into work everyday and making this game a little bit different patch-by-patch.

Thank you, STO players for providing me with some fun times, interesting outfits and names, or moments that make me facepalm.

Uhm why you quitting the game iconians? :confused:

Or the forum?

Well i hope not your one of the few truely cool people on the forum

and your welcome and thank you for being the one iconian who hasnt tried to blow me up today :D
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    You're welcome iconians.

You and thecosmic1 are who I consider Forum Sages. Well thought out responses, and I have never seen you just hop on the Band Wagon of the Day whenever the rage starts over some change or another. And you do provide some good advice too.

jorantomalak is right about you too. You're one of the cool people on the forums.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I still hate you good sir.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113