test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Death at Mol'Rihan

Comments

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,149 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I guess. Her original outfit I had her wear is the Ent outfit, and I once had her use a blue and green version of the short vet uniform: http://marhawkman.deviantart.com/art/new-outfit-for-season-9-440658788

One of the Jupiter variants ?
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    thay8472 wrote: »
    One of the Jupiter variants ?

Looks like the Jupiter Veteran to me. The one with the gold frogging.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    yeah, I don't actually have a set of sliders for that outfit.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Mirav is in command of the R.R.W. Twilight Phoenix, a Scimitar-Class Warbird. If it's not available, that's okay. She could be doing something like visiting New Romulus Command or whatever works.
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
    edited June 2015
    djxprime wrote: »
    Mirav is in command of the R.R.W. Twilight Phoenix, a Scimitar-Class Warbird. If it's not available, that's okay. She could be doing something like visiting New Romulus Command or whatever works.

I got the Scimitar. Already parked your ship with the Flotilla.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm totally offended that you spelled my name wrong. It's krik, not kirk! How dare you! I should one star you for this!
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited June 2015
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    I'm totally offended that you spelled my name wrong. It's krik, not kirk! How dare you! I should one star you for this!

All of a sudden General I'Zira's lifespan got a lot shorter.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    There is a lot of characters that are going to be in this mission. Not that that's bad or anything.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • starfarerthetastarfarertheta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Anyone who has donated a character... Your characters ships... basically what class does X character fly? (If the character commands a ship.)

Amanda Atalanta has a yellowstone runabout. It was given to her by S31 which she decided to keep when she 'retired.'

S31 aren't so amused by that.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    All of a sudden General I'Zira's lifespan got a lot shorter.

I hate you.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • carter60carter60 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    is it too late to add that raira is wearing the intel visor and arm attach?
    and her rank pips is actually a bit dark grey not gold but thats a minor detail and not something that buggs me, looking forward to play this mission =) keep up the good work =)
    edited June 2015
    carter60 wrote: »
    is it too late to add that raira is wearing the intel visor and arm attach?
    and her rank pips is actually a bit dark grey not gold but thats a minor detail and not something that buggs me, looking forward to play this mission =) keep up the good work =)

Nope. Added and fixed

- Dark Grey pips
    - Intel Visor
    - Intel Arm
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • carter60carter60 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Nope. Added and fixed

- Dark Grey pips
    - Intel Visor
    - Intel Arm

awesome, thanks.
  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Lieutenant Paris

ChsC52D.png

Ensign Ena Dahlstrom
    @KoteousRat
    zuKPwiQ.png

Lieutenant Commander Naynta Lot
    By @KotetsuRat

s1JY5eY.png
    Lieutenant Aunlel
    @KotetusRat
    UhNVfXU.png

Be good ladies, the pride of the USS Los Lobos (what there is of it) goes with you
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
    edited June 2015
    galatt wrote: »
    Be good ladies, the pride of the USS Los Lobos (what there is of it) goes with you

They'll make you proud boss.

Characters:

I've got an idea for every character donated.

*They will all appear at least once. Some will be mission critical, others will have other roles during "Death at Mol'Rihan"
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    edited June 2015
    Characters:

I've got an idea for every character donated.

*They will all appear at least once. Some will be mission critical, others will have other roles during "Death at Mol'Rihan"

We don't die do we?

Poor Oslo :(.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• agentdunnagentdunn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Just as long as Valerian gets to show off his marksmanship skills im happy, traded Paris some romulan ale for a tr116b and he is a hell of a shot with it
    edited June 2015
    artan42 wrote: »
    We don't die do we?

Poor Oslo :(.

No one who donated said whether or not they wanted X character to die. So until told otherwise I'll assume it's a no to everyone.

Now... what about injuries? Anyone want to get a maybe a broken arm from being whacked by one of those Herald sticks?

Or maybe you can do what I did the other day and walk into a glass door. Then in an attempt to defend your pride you can claim the door snuck up on you.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    edited June 2015
    No one who donated said whether or not they wanted X character to die. So until told otherwise I'll assume it's a no to everyone.

Now... what about injuries? Anyone want to get a maybe a broken arm from being whacked by one of those Herald sticks?

Or maybe you can do what I did the other day and walk into a glass door. Then in an attempt to defend your pride you can claim the door snuck up on you.

Ooh, I would't mind a blooded nose in green. Though not from walking into a door :P Maybe from being slapped in the face by a Defilers pimp cane.

#TASforSTO

• lorne12lorne12 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You can do anything with my donation except death.
    You read an lorne12™ post

bZVIEMl.jpg
  • agentdunnagentdunn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Wouldn't mind an injury he has to fight through to finish the job, broken rib perhaps "sick-bay after the jobs done" sort of thing, nothing god-mod heroic levels (always hated that in stories), more too stubborn for his own good
  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Given what they wear, a broken ankle from running or wrist from tripping isn't out of the question.

Marina Sirtis said it wasn't Troi's fault that the ship crashed into the planet in "Generations".
    "That planet came out of nowhere."
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 980 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Karameth can even land in a hospital in a critical state if it suits your story, as long as she is not dead. I'd miss her too much ;)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,279 Arc User
    edited June 2015

You could have Eight get injured protecting someone as long as he doesnt die.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited June 2015
    Roger... let the Herald stick whacking begin!

Ambassador Julia
    @sirboulevard
    7QvRqcE.png

Commander Pru & Commander Setall
    sYheQAF.png

Next question....

Should "Fluffy" save the player character at some point during this mission?

Fluffy: 1
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • lorne12lorne12 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    "Fluffy" can save Marina Sloan.
    You read an lorne12™ post

bZVIEMl.jpg
    edited June 2015
    lorne12 wrote: »
    "Fluffy" can save Marina Sloan.

Sloan fall into the Hatham pen like this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fzb3i-l9iE

00:00 It's babe!

Seriously... at 00:04 you see what could be how the pig got in there.... the hell was that guy trying to do? Explain to me why trying to grab a pig with a giant stick in a pen with raptors is a good idea.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    edited June 2015
    Commander Pru & Commander Setall
    sYheQAF.png

Love that image :cool:.

Next question....

Should "Fluffy" save the player character at some point during this mission?

Fluffy: 1

Yes, anything with more fluffy is good. Also I want Fluffy to meet my Delta Klingon's Jem Hadar 'Cuddles'.

#TASforSTO

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Sloan fall into the Hatham pen like this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fzb3i-l9iE

00:00 It's babe!

Seriously... at 00:04 you see what could be how the pig got in there.... the hell was that guy trying to do? Explain to me why trying to grab a pig with a giant stick in a pen with raptors is a good idea.
    I like to call this plot induced stupidity. something stupid happens because the plot calls for it. :P
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Some bruised ribs and scrapes and bruises should be fine on Mirav.
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."