test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thanks Again

otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Ten Forward
A few years back I posted a thread thankiing the Devs for creating STO snd how it was a therapy tool that gave me a reason to get up in the morning. I never imagined that I would still be here playing the game today and yet by the Grace of God I am so I want to Thank the Devs, Criptic, PWE and all the other players for making this game my therapy that keeps my brain active, my mind sharper and my days fun. It's an honor to fight by your sides and may we all see days filled with honor, Victory and fun

Otisnoble
Fleet Admiral Stephen
Post edited by otisnoble on

Comments

• jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    otisnoble wrote: »
    A few years back I posted a thread thankiing the Devs for creating STO snd how it was a therapy tool that gave me a reason to get up in the morning. I never imagined that I would still be here playing the game today and yet by the Grace of God I am so I want to Thank the Devs, Criptic, PWE and all the other players for making this game my therapy that keeps my brain active, my mind sharper and my days fun. It's an honor to fight by your sides and may we all see days filled with honor, Victory and fun

Otisnoble

And may the Schwartz be with you :)

now to fill in the time gate so i can post i will sing a song

ahem

Colonel sanders went to town riding on a chicken stuck his finger up its butt and called it finger licken :D
  • otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    And may the Schwartz be with you :)

now to fill in the time gate so i can post i will sing a song

ahem

Colonel sanders went to town riding on a chicken stuck his finger up its butt and called it finger licken :D

Thanks, I even appreciate the Trolls for keeping me sharp of wit.
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
    edited May 2015
    Thanks, I even appreciate the Trolls for keeping me sharp of wit.

we all do our part in the great circle of...stuff :D

I like to do odd things to bring a smile to others, life is far to short to be serious all the time

I hope you have a wonderfull rest of your day cheers :)
    edited May 2015
    Who says therapy needs to be boring or painful, I have severe brain damage and a neuromuscular disease and I have found the best therapy for me to keep my mind sharp, eye/hand coordination, brain to hand coordination and mental health has been playing video games, my favorite being Star Trek Online. I know there is no one size fits all cure-all for these kinds of injury or disease but this is how I found that helps me and so I recommend finding a game that you like and have fun with therapy.
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • lunastolunasto Member Posts: 774 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    <cut>.

I'm so happy for you.

This is my favorite game as well, so if the developers are watching, your work does make people happy! :)
    Lightningdealwithit.gifNew Lunar Republic
    "Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine!" -Lina Inverse
  • crappyturbocrappyturbo Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am glad as well to see that STO helps you otisnoble, Qapla'

I like the starship aspect of it not too fond of the ground aspect of it what with some of the ememies coming after the player and ignoring the goombas, sorry, away team with you otherwise it is a great game.
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thank you, OP. For sharing with us. Nice to see one of the Good Guys win one for a change. Even better you're around to set an example for the rest of us. We kvetch and moan and complain endlessly. Then, we get to meet someone like you. And your story makes our "difficulties" pale into the very minor irritations they really are.

Keep the Faith, Warrior. And thank you for brightening my day. Thank you also for making coming to these forums today not be a big waste of time.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Otisnoble
    I can more or less empathize with you. I had/have some hard times myself and this game (and forum) have been a welcome distraction and change to much less pleasant things in real life.

Take care!
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
    edited May 2015
    lunasto wrote: »
    I'm so happy for you.

This is my favorite game as well, so if the developers are watching, your work does make people happy! :)

Thank you Luna, players like you and your big brother are two of the reasons I am Blessed to play this game.
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
    edited May 2015
    Thank you, OP. For sharing with us. Nice to see one of the Good Guys win one for a change. Even better you're around to set an example for the rest of us. We kvetch and moan and complain endlessly. Then, we get to meet someone like you. And your story makes our "difficulties" pale into the very minor irritations they really are.

Keep the Faith, Warrior. And thank you for brightening my day. Thank you also for making coming to these forums today not be a big waste of time.

One of my missions in life is to help brighten the negativity on this forum :D In truth sometimes I add to the negative aspect but most of the time I try to keep a positive spin to every post. Thank you for your thanks as well.
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
    edited May 2015
    Just to make life happier

Happy happy joy joy
    edited May 2015
    yreodred wrote: »
    I can more or less empathize with you. I had/have some hard times myself and this game (and forum) have been a welcome distraction and change to much less pleasant things in real life.

Take care!

You are a true warrior thank you also.
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
    edited May 2015
    I am glad as well to see that STO helps you otisnoble, Qapla'

I like the starship aspect of it not too fond of the ground aspect of it what with some of the ememies coming after the player and ignoring the goombas, sorry, away team with you otherwise it is a great game.

And to you "Live Long snd Prosper" my Klinon Friend.
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
    edited May 2015
    Just to make life happier

Happy happy joy joy

May your life be filled with much Joy. Thank you too friend.
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You are a true warrior thank you also.

LLAP, my friend. :)
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
    edited May 2015
    May your life be filled with much Joy. Thank you too friend.

Your most welcome and have a wonderfull day :)
  • lunastolunasto Member Posts: 774 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thank you Luna, players like you and your big brother are two of the reasons I am Blessed to play this game.

You are very welcome! :cool:
    Lightningdealwithit.gifNew Lunar Republic
    "Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine!" -Lina Inverse