test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

support for plesh brek ship box

jakal122481jakal122481 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This is probably far fetched but I figured I give it a try .anyway basically during the winter event I earned the plesh brek on my romulan character (enderz@jakal122481) and when I tried to claim the ship on my main character (xerokool@jakal122481) I couldn't so I sent in 2 support tickets about the issue and never got a responce I wanted this ship on my main character to get the plesh pets for the sarr theln but couldn't do it because I couldn't claim the plesh brek to complete the ship set but my romulan has all 3 but I dont really play that character much. So if any devs/or any kinda support to help me out I would be really greatful and appreciative.

edit: I forgot to mention I sent the support tickets in during the winter event.
Post edited by jakal122481 on

Comments

• demonicaestheticdemonicaesthetic Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This is probably far fetched but I figured I give it a try .anyway basically during the winter event I earned the plesh brek on my romulan character (enderz@jakal122481) and when I tried to claim the ship on my main character (xerokool@jakal122481) I couldn't so I sent in 2 support tickets about the issue and never got a responce I wanted this ship on my main character to get the plesh pets for the sarr theln but couldn't do it because I couldn't claim the plesh brek to complete the ship set but my romulan has all 3 but I dont really play that character much. So if any devs/or any kinda support to help me out I would be really greatful and appreciative.

edit: I forgot to mention I sent the support tickets in during the winter event.

In a post on a recent thread, SalamiInferno wrote that all event ships will be account wide unlocks, at some unspecified (but presumed soon) date, so if ANY of your alts has an event ship, all the others will be able to claim it from a special vendor, free.

You say you have all 3 breen ships on at least 1 alt, so all your alts can have it as soon as the unlock store is implemented, theoretically.
    <center><font size="+5"><b>Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day...
    Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life...</b></size></center>
  • jakal122481jakal122481 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Oh ok well that's cool thanks for the reply and happy hunting:D