test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not surprising

What's the point. Really. Crash,crash, crash. All I been seeing all day. I was a good little moron and copy-pasted my error code into google, studied the problem, tried a dozen or more supposed fixes. All just wasted time. So now I join the long list of former STO players who posted the same stupid crash issues in this forum, and all the frustration at how poorly run this game is finally drives me away.

D3D11 Device removed due to DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG 0x887a0006

I do want to say this though. I despise hate and negativity. In my long years of playing MMOs I have utterly refused to make nasty or utterly negative posts. Not ever. Soooo since I just flat out can't think of anyhing at all to dress this topic up, and I don't just want this to be a TRIBBLE you I quit post.

What's exciting out there these days kids! What should I play? Clearly it's time for something new. Instead of wasting your time posting ridiculous 93 step in-depth technical instructions on how to fix this. Which I have probably already tried, and which probably won't work. Give me your suggestions on what game I should check out! :rolleyes:
Post edited by judah0523 on

Comments