test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion: Kobali Prime

virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
There is a mission that suggests initially that we head to Kobali Prime..however, at that point we're generally not of the level to do all the missions there. There is nothing that suggests to us to return to Kobali Prime as those missions would open up.

There are several areas/missions, and unless somebody were to make note of that - well...

Western Outskirts 53
Trenches 53-54
Eastern Outskirts 54-55
Forest 55
Lower Mountains 55-56
Upper Mountains 56-57
Summit 58-60

...it's something that might help folks a little out as they're trying to level in that 53-60 range as they run into the gaps between levels if they knew they had something to do to mix into the grinding things over and over to try to reach the next level to continue the story.

There are the three Acts of stories on Kobali Prime...

Act I

53+ The Calvary
53+ The Son
54+ The Temple of My People

Act II

55+ Data Recovery
55+ Looming Shadows
56+ Hidden Assault
56+ A New Warfare

Act III

57+ Breaking the Wall
57+ With Our Last Breath
57+ Our Chance for Peace

(those seem too low for the are they're in, but hrmmm - this isn't meant as a Kobali Prime guide, just a suggestion that Cryptic remind us to check it out sort of thing while leveling)

There are also the scattered open missions, various found missions, etc.

If there were something suggesting we return to Kobali Prime from time to time...might just be helpful, eh?

There's more info about what can be found on Kobali Prime, albeit not complete, located over on STOwiki: http://sto.gamepedia.com/Kobali_Prime
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demonicaestheticdemonicaesthetic Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, Kobali lvl Locking... I didn't worry about it, so, you're 1 lvl too low to do act 3, never mind you can tag along behind somebody who can do it.

A large part of the missions are the adhoc walk in missions, and those are not level locked, so as you follow that lvl 57 up the hill, you still get the same popups they do, and the same mark/dilith payouts for a job well done, and eventually all that killing vaadwaur levels you to 57 and you can take the official mission that doesn't do much more than send you though the adhoc popup target zones anyway.

I picked up my "Stood under the Vaadwaur Frigate" acolade at lvl 56.

Free-fire battle zone, get your butt in there and indulge in some free-fire.
    <center><font size="+5"><b>Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day...
    Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life...</b></size></center>
  • Options
    starfallarmadastarfallarmada Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Actualy this already exsists. When You lvl but not on KP you will get an emergency message from General Kobaliface introducing the lvl locked mission you just now qualify for
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Actualy this already exsists. When You lvl but not on KP you will get an emergency message from General Kobaliface introducing the lvl locked mission you just now qualify for

I haven't received a single one of those...hrmmm...and don't remember getting them on the first character that I took through it (course, that was the first week of DR and he was 60 within the week instead of the my grandchildren might still be around to get this current toon to 60).