test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Xindi-Primate Nusuti Heavy Fighter too small?

calford24calford24 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
Maybe I'm being too picky, but I think the Xindi-Primate Nusuti Heavy Fighter are too small. And for some reason, it really bothers me. When I look at their stats (24,000HP) and the design, I just fell like they really need to be the size of a Yellowstone. Or maybe the delta flyer. But right now they are tiny, smaller than many of the 3,000HP fighters.

I'm a big carrier and pet fan, I love the look of going into battle on a mission with your own little fleet, but these things don't give me that. I just cant get over a ship smaller than its own beam array is wide, expecially when they use FAW... it just looks stupid, drives me nuts. At least with the small fighters you get 6, so it feels more the part. But 4 fleas that you cant see just bothers me.

I'm wondering what your thoughts are. I don't normally complain about little things like this, but... There just to darn small!!! lol

Comments

• Options
    wanghunglo42wanghunglo42 Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    I can't find where to buy the elite Nusuti fighters. Do they only appear when you first buy the Xindi-Primate carrier? If so, where do they appear for purchase?

"As with all living things, each according to his gifts."
  • Options
    lostyuslostyus Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    I'd actually prefer to have all shuttles smaller, or at least have a slider in the options to be able to scale them down, going by a picture I've seen the shuttles (Delta flyer etc) are no way near to scale.

You could say the beams look bigger because of the darkness of space and the way they glow make them stand out more :blush:
  • Options
    lostyuslostyus Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    BadShuttleChart_5877754_lrg.jpg
    lostyus wrote: »
    I'd actually prefer to have all shuttles smaller, or at least have a slider in the options to be able to scale them down, going by a picture I've seen the shuttles (Delta flyer etc) are no way near to scale.

You could say the beams look bigger because of the darkness of space and the way they glow make them stand out more :blush:

• Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    Never understood why they make shuttles so huge...you'd think some of them are more like smaller frigates.