test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

UR Xindi doffs do not have/show a +% result bonus

internetonsetaddinternetonsetadd Member Posts: 98 Arc User
As stated, the new Xindi doffs don't appear to confer a +% bonus, in the same way that the Epic EMH hasn't since it was released. The pack description specifically states that their rarity improves assignment outcomes.
Post edited by internetonsetadd on

Comments

• welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dude did you post this in the bug reports section? Borticus has been really good at checking out over the last couple of days. And I agree - this is muy important
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • internetonsetaddinternetonsetadd Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I did not, but I think I've seen it mentioned there and elsewhere. I know I've reported the problem with the Epic EMH before, as have others. It seems to me like an oversight, not a bug. Hopefully it's not just going to be ignored for months.

I personally haven't had much luck getting Bort's attention on doff issues.
  • borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    Upon further investigation, it appears as though Reward Scaling was not correctly set up for Ultrarare and Epic Duty Officers, prior to the release of these Doffs.

Oops.

We've fixed that internally, and will be pushing it live sometime soon.

In the meantime, rest assured that the Success/Critical odds are being properly enhanced by these high-quality Doffs. So even if they're not currently magnifying the rewards themselves, at least they're contributing to better odds of better prizes.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • ssargonssargon Member Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ah. I had wondered if my Doctor was actually contributing the same nothing that whites do or if it was just a display error. Good to see he's getting fixed!