test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Season 10 launch no PWE twitch coverage?

quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
So a Season Launch with big content and NO live stream event?

Trendy you know i love the work you do . this isnt a criticism of your work , but i feel that this release should have been covered in a stream .This is more of a question to PWE of why . With the popularity of Twitch more so than You tube . No offical Twitch coverage ?

Why has PWE and Cryptic pulled STO from the stream line up ? last i checked there was no STO Graphics on the PWE twitch channel at all .

Just curious .
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Smirk was the Twitchster - too much Twitch and not enough forum involvement, IMO.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    medalionemissarymedalionemissary Member Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There is a whole lot less Twitch Community interactions because they let go of Captain Smirk

I don't see them refilling the role soon
    Deep Space Nine in HD, make it so!
  • Options
    chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So I can delete this stupid twitch app now? Done!
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • Options
    millimidgetmillimidget Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There is a whole lot less Twitch Community interactions because they let go of Captain Smirk
    There's no need to keep a full-time Twitch streamer on the payroll.
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." - Aristotle
  • Options
    quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    the point is its a better medium than Youtube, they use twitch for there other titles , even NW. Smirk wasnt just a Streamer , he was a CM , but he shared the responsibilities with Lady Trendy . he posted here and on the other social sites , while they made Trendy the Social Borg Queen now .
    i think they missed a opportunity with a stream for Season 10 .