test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

An open thank you to the cryptic team

fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
With all the complaining going around.. Im just gonna say Thanks. You guys get_A LOT_ of garbage in the forums, but all in all the game is fun. It gets better every season whether its minor quality of life improvements or adding new areas entirely. Some things work great, some dont. A lot of people at least in the forums didnt like dr.. I personally loved finally hitting voyagers realm and visiting the delta quadrant. Was some stuff lacking? Sure (new doff chains man.. Esp. In delta add some new colony chains and the filler missions flavorwise were cool i loved some of the scenarios there were just a lot of them) but overall again, I don't feel like it was a horrible experience and i dont have any complaints. Just stuff id like to see. Keep up the good job and dont let the forums get to you.. Theyre a breeding ground for nerdrage and i cant say I blame any of the devs for not wanting to address the majority of posts here. I cant think of anybody in my fleet that doesnt love the game overall, and if there is content they dont particularly like, theyll just do something else.. Its impossible for every player to love every single feature or mission in a game its unrealistic. So yeah.. Thanks.. Its a fun game, we can get our trek fix, and i think you all do pretty good with expanding what were minor stories on the show and make then into larger plots to keep it interesting. Keep it up!