test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hodos System Patrol Bugged

razartrek1razartrek1 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I'm doing EP Missions on my Delta 55 and came to one with Hodos System shuttle race one. but when I enter my shuttle is forcebly slowed I can't go at full impulse no matter how many times i press it even when I use evasive maneuvers it doesn't do anything. whats wrong with this TRIBBLE again?
"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me… My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Anyone able to please help?:(
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me… My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
  • Options
    borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    Do you have an Impulse Engine equipped on your shuttle?
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    All sorted<3 Apparently it wasn't registering the drive for some reason I de-equipped everything and re-equipted again started working. Thanks support team for the inquiry