test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reman Science Capt.

jagdtier44jagdtier44 Member Posts: 376 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Romulan Discussion
So I just hit 50 on my Sci Capt, was flying the Ha'nom which was great finally being able to use sub system targeting and getting all those science powers flying, but hitting 50 I feel the lack again..

I currently have the T6 bundle (mostly for my Tac n Eng capts) and the Deihu just isn't doing it for me with only a Lt. Commander slot..

Would you recommend the Dyson surveillance destroyer or Fleet Ha'nom? Or am I just not giving the Deihu a chance?
Post edited by jagdtier44 on

Comments

• Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jagdtier44 wrote: »
    So I just hit 50 on my Sci Capt, was flying the Ha'nom which was great finally being able to use sub system targeting and getting all those science powers flying, but hitting 50 I feel the lack again..

I currently have the T6 bundle (mostly for my Tac n Eng capts) and the Deihu just isn't doing it for me with only a Lt. Commander slot..

Would you recommend the Dyson surveillance destroyer or Fleet Ha'nom? Or am I just not giving the Deihu a chance?

Since you already have the Deihu stay with it. the Ha'nom isn't bad but nothing extraordinaire like a Vesta or temporal ship. Especially since you'd have to jump through several hoops just to get back at 11 consoles.

You may be stuck with an lt.cmdr. and lt. sci seat (the universal) but you also have an command cmdr. seat which is quite good if used properly.

As for the DSD, they're just medicore and still bugged. Some people can't change or even use their commander slot boff abilities, so there's that.