test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do you claim Delta account rewards?

rickpaaarickpaaa Member Posts: 637 Arc User
I have made it to level 25 on my Delta recruit, and I should have a few Delta account rewards available. I can find do means to claim them. I have also searched on the web and on the STO pages for such information, but haven't found it. It's probably in plain sight.

A reward that is not found is no reward, and likewise for information not found.
giphy.gif
Member since December 2009

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• xelene13xelene13 Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    rickpaaa wrote: »
    I have made it to level 25 on my Delta recruit, and I should have a few Delta account rewards available. I can find do means to claim them. I have also searched on the web and on the STO pages for such information, but haven't found it. It's probably in plain sight.

A reward that is not found is no reward, and likewise for information not found.

Hit the Delta Recruit button below the minimap ... everything in there is not only an icon/indicator, but also a button. So click on the 10 and the Claim button will appear, same for every level number, tech and info icon, etc.

I haven't figured out how to claim the "jump to R&D level 10" reward. Hit level 5 and had to log off for Easter social time.
  • matthew486dxmatthew486dx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    For the account wide rewards, you need to talk to the new Temporal Agent NPC, Romulan Flotilla and near Quinns office on ESD. I don't know where the one is on Qo'nos.
    Toon needs to be at least level 10 to claim account wide rewards.

And you need to be level 50 to use the Starship trait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Matthew@Matthew486DX -> Eng Lvl 60
    FAW/Tank: Tactical Oddyessy T5-U, Tank/Heal Science Oddyessy T5-U, DPS Cruiser: A2B Battlecruiser T5-U, DPS/Debuff Tholian Recluse T5-U
    Fleet Admiral: Angry Tribbles
    edited April 2015
    For the account wide rewards, you need to talk to the new Temporal Agent NPC, Romulan Flotilla and near Quinns office on ESD. I don't know where the one is on Qo'nos.
    Toon needs to be at least level 10 to claim account wide rewards.

And you need to be level 50 to use the Starship trait.

KDF Temporal is in the Great Hall as you enter to the right
  • furrybeggerfurrybegger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    has anyone had any problems claiming the from the romulan chap? i can claim on my fed chars, and my friend can cross faction claim on his Klingon but i cannot claim any of the account rewards on my Romi.

He's lvl 50 , I've definitely claimed them on my Delta Recruit, they are available on every other character but my romi sees nothing available

just trying to work out if i'm bugged, the game is or what before i submit a ticket to explain it.

Hazey
    edited April 2015
    has anyone had any problems claiming the from the romulan chap? i can claim on my fed chars, and my friend can cross faction claim on his Klingon but i cannot claim any of the account rewards on my Romi.

He's lvl 50 , I've definitely claimed them on my Delta Recruit, they are available on every other character but my romi sees nothing available

just trying to work out if i'm bugged, the game is or what before i submit a ticket to explain it.

Hazey

I posted a bug report about not being able to complete Cold Storage. Borticus responded and said it will probably be fixed this week. Not sure if this is what you're referring to. Sounds like a different but perhaps related issue, I'd file a ticket and post in the bug subforum.
  • willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have several Delta Recruits but i only get each reward once right? But each toon can claim the Lt, Lt. Cdr and all the other rewards?

So i went to the Temporal Agent at ESD (with my Regular old Fleet Admiral toon) to claim the rewards my recruits already unlocked.

For some reason i had ALL possible rewards already listed, even those i didn´t unlock yet but they also were all greyed out. Is that normal?

I could, obviously, only claim all the rewards my Recruit unlocked
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The Temporal Agent's menu shows all the rewards you haven't claimed yet; the ones you aren't yet eligible for are greyed out.

Also, your Delta Recruit doesn't get them, so they'll all be greyed out for him/her.

furrybeggar, have you tried going to the Temporal Agent for your allies? Maybe that one works.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You can only claim the rewards once per character, but you can transfer Energy Credits and Dilithium from the Dilithium Ore to other characters or use the Fleet-Only Dilithium multiple times on the same fleet with different Delta Recruit alts.
  • bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Hazey

I have had no problem claiming the account rewards with my romulam/fed from either of the Temporal Agent NPC`s at the Romulan Flotilla or near Quinns office on ESD.

cant say if the same would apply to a romulan/kdf but I would guess it does apart from the fact that he would need to use the Temporal Agent NPC at first city in the great hall instead of ESD obviously.

the only exception being if the alt character you are trying to claim account rewards with is himself a delta character as deltas cant claim account rewards.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.