test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T6 ship customization..

jackdonnerjackdonner Member Posts: 13 Arc User
I am considering buying a T6 ship. But, I have a question first. If I buy the 1 ship I want, can it be customized (pylons, saucer ect) or do I have to buy the 3 pack to customize it? Thanks ahead of time for replys. :)
Post edited by jackdonner on

Comments

• hyperionx09hyperionx09 Member Posts: 1,709 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Depends on the T6 ship, but most do have some Beta or Alternate parts. The Command ships require purchase of all 3 to customize at all.

Intel? Each has some alternate Beta Parts, but if you want to use different nacelles ON THE FED SHIPS, you need all 3 ships.

Guardian? Alternate neck and pylons.

Faeht? Alternate wings (up, slightly down-angled, and steeply down-angled).

Aelahl? Some Beta parts; I forget what exactly.

Command ships? Have to own ALL 3 SHIPS to mix and match.
  • jackdonnerjackdonner Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the reply. It's unfortunate I would have to spend 60 bucks to buy 3 ships to make 1 that I want.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jackdonner wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply. It's unfortunate I would have to spend 60 bucks to buy 3 ships to make 1 that I want.

You'll also get the traits from all 3 ships and all 3 consoles.

I know for me, it still wasn't worth $60, but I had the luxury that I was sitting on a sizable dilithium stockpile at the time and there was nothing else I really wanted. I bought 3k Zen and made up the other 3k with Dilitihum, but at the time Dilithium to Zen rate was about 150 to 1.

Now it's like 190 to 1. :mad:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    According to the blog, the new T6 ships coming out tomorrow have access to costume parts of the ships that inspired them, plus some other parts if you own the appropriate ship. For example, the Andromida has access to Galaxy and Monarch set pieces, and also Venture pieces if you own that ship.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • oldkhemaraaoldkhemaraa Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Do people NOT read the blogs? Laughing trendy is a pretty decent technical writer and tends to cover important to player detail like that.. which he did

Not to be a smart TRIBBLE, but if you had read them, you would have your answer all ready..
    "I aim to misbehave" - Malcolm Reynolds
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Do people NOT read the blogs? Laughing trendy is a pretty decent technical writer and tends to cover important to player detail like that.. which he did

Not to be a smart TRIBBLE, but if you had read them, you would have your answer all ready..

There is a lot of information to sift through, it's often quicker and easier to just ask on the forums.

And while on the topic of reading comprehension, LaughingTrendy isn't a 'he.'
    Insert witty signature line here.