test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Issues logging into game today from UK

Logged in earlier today, slowly and laggy, with few d/cs while was doing rep projects, come to log in later on and can't as the game hangs or takes aaggeess to load up launcher, even via a new install taking an age and a half.
Post edited by mjrkraken on

Comments

• jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    mjrkraken wrote: »
    Logged in earlier today, slowly and laggy, with few d/cs while was doing rep projects, come to log in later on and can't as the game hangs or takes aaggeess to load up launcher, even via a new install taking an age and a half.

There has been a major issue with the 3 big isp providers throughout the UK effecting services.

Many in the south of the UK have been without Internet for most of the day with it only slowly coming back within the last hour.
    JtaDmwW.png
  • puykonigpuykonig Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    its not just UK im in australia still not log on yet. Its still try to log in, its been 35min so far.
  • prkillerjrprkillerjr Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm in the US Launcher doesn't seems to be loading complete for me also. Sometimes its a black screen thats says loading on the top left corner, sometimes I get the log in screen with the part where to type the log in info showing the loading massage, and other times I managed to log in and get into the patch up screen, but parts of the page doesn't load up and stays like that for hours. I didn't have this problem yestarday.
  • generaljestergeneraljester Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah issue on a backone somewhere in the uk its affected loads and according to the review on the register also causin issues on Janet aswell.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/04/01/virgin_media_goes_titsup_ruins_tuesday_evening/
  • carlosbflycarlosbfly Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I wouldn't panic. A lot of UK users are suffering with this right now. Internet has been haywire. I can't log in either. Hopefully once the internet gets back to full strength, the launcher will be able to get itself running again.