test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sponsorship "cashed in" indicator

coytcoyt Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Reputation System
One minor (HAH) thing I'd like to see is something over on the reputation tabs which would indicate if the toon has used (not generated) a sponsorship token for that reputation.

So when I'm running alts in different reputation projects, I can quickly figure out how many tokens to left to generate. Of course my next character just gets one of each... :rolleyes:

On a related note, maybe another "upgrade mission" which would let us cash in unused tokens back into rep points... :D
Post edited by coyt on

Comments

• warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    AFAIK, the sponsor token turn-in project can only be done once. So just check if its available, if it is then you haven't used one yet.
  • kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited March 2015
    warpangel wrote: »
    AFAIK, the sponsor token turn-in project can only be done once. So just check if its available, if it is then you haven't used one yet.

Correction, done this myself
    wrote:
    Reputation Sponsorship is a way to level a character's Reputation faster, as long as you have a character, who already reached Tier 5 in that Reputation. It will double the Reputation XP your sponsored character receives for its lifetime. You may sponsor as many characters with one Tier 5 character as you like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    coyt wrote: »
    One minor (HAH) thing I'd like to see is something over on the reputation tabs which would indicate if the toon has used (not generated) a sponsorship token for that reputation.

So when I'm running alts in different reputation projects, I can quickly figure out how many tokens to left to generate. Of course my next character just gets one of each... :rolleyes:

On a related note, maybe another "upgrade mission" which would let us cash in unused tokens back into rep points... :D

You know, call me old-fashioned but to manage my 16 characters I did something incredible to get around this problem:
    I took a sheet of paper. Then I wrote down my characters and made columns, one for each Rep system. I then marked the columns on chars who had either used a Rep token or had already reached max tier in that rep system with an [X].
    Shocking but this approach works very well.;)
  • kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    quick way to tell if you've spondered that rep is to see what your rep total is. that token project is the only the thing worth 5 points.

so if your rep ends in 5, you're sponsored.
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)