test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

a feature for quick changing costumes while NOT at a tailor

hiraczonhiraczon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
i dont know if this is a concept thats been thrown around before but wouldn't it be nice to have 2 pre-selected costumes that can be chosen at a tailor that can then be swapped on the character loadout screen, the idea being that say during a cut scene where your player is visiting lets say Tuvok aboard Voyager you wear a uniform such as the TNG tunic etc but then you have to go into a ground battle zone and may wish to be wearing some armor e.g. Delta Alliance costume (not the armour itself).

I know this feature is more catered towards the RP community BUT I don't count myself among that community I'm one of those "filthy casuals" but I would still like to be able to change my costume mid-mission cause it feels a little odd wearing this armor in a peaceful cut scene without having to go back to a tailor to change into something more civil then changing back when i'm off to fight someone somewhere.

Comments

• scizorfettscizorfett Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    hiraczon wrote: »
    i dont know if this is a concept thats been thrown around before but wouldn't it be nice to have 2 pre-selected costumes that can be chosen at a tailor that can then be swapped on the character loadout screen, the idea being that say during a cut scene where your player is visiting lets say Tuvok aboard Voyager you wear a uniform such as the TNG tunic etc but then you have to go into a ground battle zone and may wish to be wearing some armor e.g. Delta Alliance costume (not the armour itself).

I know this feature is more catered towards the RP community BUT I don't count myself among that community I'm one of those "filthy casuals" but I would still like to be able to change my costume mid-mission cause it feels a little odd wearing this armor in a peaceful cut scene without having to go back to a tailor to change into something more civil then changing back when i'm off to fight someone somewhere.

As far as I know it is already a feature:

Right click on your portrait while on ground

Click "change outfit"

Then select whichever costume you want.
  • kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    There already is one.

Click on your picture on your healthbar. See that menu that drops down? Select "Change Uniform." Presto, you now have a list of your outfits to select.