Install Arc
Options

Forum Mod: Why was my thread closed?

jackal1701apwjackal1701apw Member Posts: 669 Arc User
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1397711

Why was this closed?

No mod post in the thread.
No PM to me the author to explain.
No move to an existing thread (I am pretty sure one does not exist as this is a suggestion of what to do with all the existing T5-U gamble ships that are in the game and becoming obsolete).

Seriously are we starting to censor good ideas as well as rants?

This is more and more becoming a community I want NOTHING to do with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...#LLAP...
Post edited by jackal1701apw on

Comments

• Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If you don't like how they do things now you will be silenced.

That is their stance an extreme step up from their theme of vote with your wallet.
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Usually when I see a topic like this, I assume that the OP is a crybaby. Upon reading the posts on the link, I have to ask the question too. Clearly this new topic is a violation but there is no good reason for the original topic to have been closed. I somewhat agree with the OP's premise that T5-U JHAS ships should be upgradable but I think the cost should actually be higher. 900 lobi to be in line with buying a 900 lobi T6 ship.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This thread will be closed immediately, discussing moderation is against the forum rules.

Infact, ill be surprised if it's open long enough for me to submit this reply.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    If the price is the same it still negates the investment you had to obtain the previous version of the ship.

500 lobi essentially means you are getting 400 lobi off for having the older version of the gamble ship. Not a total discount (not even half off) but a discount nonetheless and one that implies that when T7 start coming out again you will still not lose all the investment you put into T6...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...#LLAP...
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    To clarify, I mean 900 lobi to upgrade a JHAS to JHSS. Talking about any lockbox or lobi ships are only hypothetical since T6 versions of T5/T5-U don't exist.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    This thread will be closed immediately, discussing moderation is against the forum rules.

Infact, ill be surprised if it's open long enough for me to submit this reply.

How else am I supposed to know why the original thread was closed?
    I don't know who did it to PM them.

This was a thread i was discussing with Salami Inferno on twitter so maybe I hit a nerve...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...#LLAP...
  • Options
    reverseandereverseande Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Because forums are only for buttkissing geko and cryptic....if you don't do that you get banned.Hope is that clear from now on.
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    How else am I supposed to know why the original thread was closed?
    I don't know who did it to PM them.

This was a thread i was discussing with Salami Inferno on twitter so maybe I hit a nerve...

PM bluegeek, he seems to be on now, and just replied to your post on the tier 6 bug ship thread. If it wasn't him, he can at least look into it for you.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I can check it out, but in the future, this needs to be done via PM, not posting a new thread about moderation.

Closing thread.

~Smirk
This discussion has been closed.