test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New game exploit found.

mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Ten Forward
In about five hours from now I'm going to use a special exploit that can only be performed at two certain times each year that effects the algorithms of the game servers. It involves a certain way to activate the Temporal consoles from the Wells ship in just the right timing and sequence.

If I'm able to pull it off right, it will blast a rift in the time-space continuum and we will all suddenly jump ahead exactly one hour. Do not be alarmed (unless the sequence was done incorrectly which will create a temporal cascade that tears us out of the timestream to never rematerialize, but you won't notice that if it happens).

Wish me luck.
Post edited by mhirtesc on

Comments

• Options
    mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    edited March 2015
    I just want my phone to wake me up at the right time tomorrow, LOL...

Be sure to hit 88 MPH. :D
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
  • Options
    enterprise1701axenterprise1701ax Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well played! LOL
  • Options
    timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    mhirtesc wrote: »
    (unless the sequence was done incorrectly which will create a temporal cascade that tears us out of the timestream to never rematerialize, but you won't notice that if it happens)

All Good Things must come to an end at sometime..lol ;)
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It is going to backfire tremendously and cause the entire universe to be affected by a temporal loop until someone can break us free like every year it happens. Not everyone is a temporal physicist and it can take centuries to break out of a temporal loop.
  • Options
    mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    starkaos wrote: »
    It is going to backfire tremendously and cause the entire universe to be affected by a temporal loop until someone can break us free like every year it happens. Not everyone is a temporal physicist and it can take centuries to break out of a temporal loop.

Just remember, "Three". ;)
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    mhirtesc wrote: »
    Just remember, "Three". ;)

Actually, not quite. It is remember to extend the time of the temporal loop to 2 weeks instead of 1 hour. That way you have absolute freedom as long as it is confined within 2 weeks as proved by Groundhog Day. You can go on whatever vacation you want, read all the books you want, listen to all the music you want, or do whatever you want within reason. Also, you can win the lottery when you finally get out.
  • Options
    jarvisandalfredjarvisandalfred Member Posts: 1,549 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2015
    starkaos wrote: »
    Actually, not quite. It is remember to extend the time of the temporal loop to 2 weeks instead of 1 hour. That way you have absolute freedom as long as it is confined within 2 weeks as proved by Groundhog Day. You can go on whatever vacation you want, read all the books you want, listen to all the music you want, or do whatever you want within reason. Also, you can win the lottery when you finally get out.

Pretty sure he was referencing a Star Trek episode with that, which I won't go into more depth on because spoilers.
    SCM - Crystal C. (S) - [00:12] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 8.63M(713.16K) - Fed Sci

SCM - Hive (S) - [02:31] DMG(DPS) - @jarvisandalfred: 30.62M(204.66K) - Fed Sci

Tacs are overrated.

Game's best wiki

Build questions? Look here!
  • Options
    ussprometheus79ussprometheus79 Member Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I was thinking this would be amusing had it been related to the clocks going forward. But that's not for another three weeks.

Edit: Kinda works I guess - looks like the US does it differently for some reason.
    If you've come to the forums to complain about the AFK system, it's known to be bugged at the moment.