test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spec Point gain suddenly not being shown...

imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
Not sure when this first started, but I've just noticed today that Spec XP points are not being displayed, in logs and reward notifications, when gained...

Expertise is showing normally in logs and completion rewards, but Spec XP points are not... They are still registering towards Spec levels (I double checked this when I first noticed they were not showing in logs) and the little purple 'fly out' number appears, and heads into the top left corner of the UI, but no where are these numbers being displayed...

Any idea when this started, and whether this is merely a bug, or an intentional change?

The thought that this was intentional, in order to try and take the focus away from XP gain came to mind, but I'd honestly like to think Cryptic do not take the players that much for fools, despite what the more cynical in the community might believe...
The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
Post edited by imruined on

Comments

• jellico1jellico1 Member Posts: 2,719
    edited March 2015
    The same bug that restricts auto fire not working on some but not all of my toons on the ground I sopose

I watch it on the upper tool bar so I know im getting it

Some of my toons xp logs havnet worked in a long time , on some they do..........
    Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
    Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
    Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
  • gamer940gamer940 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    When you get your Specialization Point the voice still says "Congratulations Admiral".
  • imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    gamer940 wrote: »
    When you get your Specialization Point the voice still says "Congratulations Admiral".

Yeah, just realised I should have clarified this as being Spec XP points...
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg