test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Memorials in game

grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
I have to say that after the loss of Leonard Nimoy. Cryptic has designed some really awesome memorials for all the Star Trek Icons that can be shared by everyone. I am not a fan of the demeanor, behavior, and attitude the trolls (Starfleet Dental), who tried to be disrespectful at the memorials. I hope Cryptic does something about this.
Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
Post edited by grendelthewise#0990 on

Comments

• js26568js26568 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Is this a "Thanks for the Memorial" thread or a "Starfleet Dental name and shame" thread?

Only one of those is allowed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free Tibet!
  • coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    js26568 wrote: »
    Is this a "Thanks for the Memorial" thread or a "Starfleet Dental name and shame" thread?

Only one of those is allowed.

Can we just pretend it's a 'thanks for the memorial' thread? I'm bored of the other one now.
  • js26568js26568 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    coupaholic wrote: »
    Can we just pretend it's a 'thanks for the memorial' thread? I'm bored of the other one now.

Yeah, agreed, there's far too much negativity based on personal grudges on these forums.

I think the memorials look great, personally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free Tibet!
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Due to the "naming and shaming" in the first post, I am closing this thread.

If you want to discuss the memorials, you can post in either of the following threads or start a new one that does not break forum rules:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1393471
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1387741

In-game trolling or ToS violations should be reported via Customer Service, not via the forums.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.