test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

honoring Nimoy

gar1979gar1979 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
if I want to take a video game and make a character based on a fictional tv show character
and make the character funny and something to makes people laugh, how is that not allowed?? he was an entertainer and many people find things like removing spocks head and standing in social areas hilarious

bring on the headless zombie spocks I say, some more tv references would be hilarious like he-man spock, oprah spock, minime spock, my little pony spock?.. lol and then you get to see the angry posts afterward that will live on long after people stop playing the game

some peeps take sto/themselves way to seriously lol :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Annndd the tinders were almost out.......
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    js26568js26568 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You know, you could have just posted this in the other thread about this issue. Or the other one.

Why do your thoughts deserve their own thread, my special little sausage?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free Tibet!
  • Options
    gar1979gar1979 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    js26568 wrote: »
    You know, you could have just posted this in the other thread about this issue. Or the other one.

Why do your thoughts deserve their own thread, my special little sausage?

people are entitled to create their own threads its in the rules its not that frequently created yet since it just happened. and everyone deserves the right to post including forum police and even you good sir lol. I only saw 1 thread on first page I think im ok starting a thread for my own thoughts on it when Starfleet dental can have so many about them haha

I forgot to also mention that cryptic is cool with people doing crazy stuff like taking their heads off or it would be fixed. they let it go on so they approve of it obviously