test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Video] Sector Space Revamp Preview Video

thedoctorblueboxthedoctorbluebox Member Posts: 749 Arc User
Hey everyone, I got my video up on the sector space revamp preview currently on tribble

http://youtu.be/KFRVUGSyJJo

Thanks for watching :)

-Brent
Post edited by thedoctorbluebox on

Comments

• Options
    huntorhuntor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Nice! I guess will need to invest in driver coils in the future :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thedoctorblueboxthedoctorbluebox Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    huntor2 wrote: »
    Nice! I guess will need to invest in driver coils in the future :rolleyes:

Maybe its their attempt at making it useful

regardless, I still don't think I'll put points into drive coil
  • Options
    josephdridgewayjosephdridgeway Member Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The transwarp gate to the Battlegroup Omega is gone, but the interact still exists. Fly to the Vega System in the Risa Sector, and you should see the interact pop up. It will take you to just outside the Sibiran System in the Hotep Sector. To Transwarp back to Sol, you'll then need to travel to the Battlegroup, enter the system, and transwarp home.
    Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
    The Armada
    Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
    Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
  • Options
    baconmaesterbaconmaester Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Im still hoping they restrict both Feds and Klingons from flying into each others Core Sectors. I like that the maps have been expanded and I can completely understand the need for the Klingons to get around in the Sectors to the north and south of the Core Sectors of the Feds. But there is no reason they should be able to fly up and park outside of Sol and vice versa for Feds outside of Qo'nos.

Only the last ten levels of the game are the Feds and Klingons participating in a Ceasefire. The majority of the game both sides are by all means in open war. And a Ceasefire does not mean bothsides are at peace or now allies (of course Cryptic screwed this up with the Omega Force, Defera, Dyson Sphere, Romulan Repubic and Delta nonsense. Who remains at war but works side by side in other areas?). Without anything to stop players from flying right up to each others Core Sectors its going to be one more aspect of immersion down the drain.

Regardless for me it makes no sense why you can fly right up to each others Capital Systems and not be intercepted by what youd expect to be protecting the borders.