test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Intrepid Interior

rmackiermackie Member Posts: 97 Arc User
Anyone know of any plans to release those interiors to those of use that bought one of the variants of the intrepid class ship years ago, seems like a stupid system that benefits new players mainly.
Commanding Officer USS Intrepid

Commanding Officer USS Frontenac

Commanding Officer Enterprise NX-01
Post edited by rmackie on

Comments

• Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    rmackie wrote: »
    Anyone know of any plans to release those interiors to those of use that bought one of the variants of the intrepid class ship years ago, seems like a stupid system that benefits new players mainly.

We had the chance to buy that first weekend when it was bundled with the new ship but I missed it too. I'd probably be more upset if it weren't for the fact that I spend most of my time in ships where I can't select custom bridges anyway.

I would like to see the interior on the C-Store in some form. Maybe in a bundle with, say, some of the following:

- Maquis provisional rank rips
    - Admiral Kathryn Janeway's AGT dress variant
    - Janeway's father's inbetween WoK/TNG S1 uniform
    - Seven of Nine's OTHER Uniform
    - Amelia Earhart and/or Captain Proton aviator off-duty gear
    - Maybe a handful of Voyager haircuts
    - Future's End 29th century variant
    - Ocampa Bridge Officer
    - A shuttle with a Chrono-Deflector (which can also be equipped on timeships)

I think ideally a pack would have several items, each representing a different side of Voyager. That probably means: Something time travel, something holodeck, something Q, something "bottle episode", and something Delta Quadrant.

I would like to see the interior on The Foundry.
  • Options
    riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I bought the Pathfinder + bridge, but I indeed support the idea that everyone should be eligible for the Intrepid bundle in order to get it, even if you bought one of the variants already.

ps. Breen Warp Core... to the letter :P
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,837 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Simply put, your money was spent and you got what you payed for, there isn't a whole lot of reason for them to go back and reward people for something they may have bought years ago. Just how things work really.
  • Options
    rmackiermackie Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I agree with the voyager bundle, my point is that content shouldnt be released for just some people to access, and you shouldn't be penalized for supporting STO for years, 5 years in my case now pathfinder is available for everyone, but the interior in some forms should be too. As I know it is available to people that didnt get one of the other 2 variants in the cstore
    Commanding Officer USS Intrepid

Commanding Officer USS Frontenac

Commanding Officer Enterprise NX-01
  • Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    lianthelia wrote: »
    Simply put, your money was spent and you got what you payed for, there isn't a whole lot of reason for them to go back and reward people for something they may have bought years ago. Just how things work really.

That's not the issue. The issue is that people who want to spend money on the interior don't have an option on the C-Store to buy it if they own any of the ships in the bundle. The C-Store entry for the bundle doesn't exist if you own any of the ships and there is no standalone purchase for the interior.