test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Instead of memorials, give them schools.

originalspockoriginalspock Member Posts: 809 Arc User
I appologize for creating another Nimoy thread, but I feel these pioneers are beyond a statue, they are a cutural symbol and I would wish that Cryptic could portray them not as idols but as people who made a difference in the real world.

I would really like like Starfleet Academy to be broken up into sections and each section representing professions and each section be a modular memorial to the profession of the late main primary actors. Spock would recieve the section of Arts and Sciences which is both a tribute to his real life and fictional characters life. Doohan would get Engineering and Technical Theory to reflect engineering on and off the battlefield as Mr. Doohan was a soldier. Mr. Kelly should get Mr. Kelly should get Advanced Medical Practice and Philosophy to reflect Mr. Kellyswritings and poetry with a medical ethics vibe.

In the future miss Nichols would get Communications and Cultural Studies to pay homage to her role and her career inspiring racial equality. Shatner would have the Kirk Leadership and Advanced Improvisation wing to thus highlighting character command and real world acting. Mr. Koenig would recieve Navigational training and Course theory for his characters Navigational experience and his real life teaching career. Mr. Takei could get Flight training and Team integration to highlight his piloting and then real world promotion of group equality.

Idealy each module would be a room inside of the Academy one side of the room detailing fictional character star trek information and the other a historical collection of real world.

Comments

• Options
    captainransomcaptainransom Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Interesting. :D
    giphy.gif

"It's easy to cling to principles when you're standing on a vessel with its bulkheads intact, manned by a crew that's not starving."