test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are the servers down??

josephdainesjosephdaines Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Hay guys, do you know if the servers are down? my game wont let me in, wont even let the launcher load, and i did a PC restart, and restarted my internet also, i dont know whats going on!! :confused:
Post edited by josephdaines on

Comments

• lunar1974lunar1974 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    They are most likely down..huge lag last 10 mins and then a disconnect so i would assume they are down.
  • sanokskyratsanokskyrat Member Posts: 479 Media Corps
    edited February 2015
    I had massive lag as well for around 5 to 10 mins then got disconnected and cant get back on!
    1368747308047.cached_zpsl4joalbs.jpg
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,605 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yep, they are for me. I was trying to start Dust To Dust for an alt, got the timeout, back to login page. First login offered me the safe login option, which timed out. Second try failed completely.

Poor server hamster, you didn't even last a day this time :(
  • khregkhreg Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Lag, DC's, and I myself got repeated "Server Not Responding" messages, some as long as a minute and a half.

So yeah.

Issues.
  • josephdainesjosephdaines Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I had massive lag as well for around 5 to 10 mins then got disconnected and cant get back on!
    Well my friend is sitll in the game having no issues
    edited February 2015
    Figures I was trying out a ship and it has to be all laggy and such...
  • terodorterodor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    no you can see the servers are fine, its something else http://www.mmoserverstatus.com/star_trek_online
  • kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I got two team mates in and three not. my loader won't even load
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Well my friend is sitll in the game having no issues

I was playing just fine, no issues no lag nothing.

Then I suddenly got a huge lag spike, couldn't open my inventory or anything. Logged out and can't log back in.

It gets everyone eventually. :D
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • josephdainesjosephdaines Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Think they are doing maintence?
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I got kicked... Server Disconnect messages and such...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
    edited February 2015
    Borg hamsters must have assimilated half the server hamster crew.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yep. Experiencing lots of lag when I entered Earth's orbit. Then I got the "Login2_Timeout" error.
  • terodorterodor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i know you want to blame cyptic but its not always their fault
  • wolffe76wolffe76 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    May not be cryptics fault, but the connection is fine right up to next to last hop on a tracert...
  • jaspherejasphere Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    the Hampsters are back and having a party woot woot lol: :cool::
  • darkwilow13darkwilow13 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Welcome to:

STAR TREK OFFLINE
  • jellico1jellico1 Member Posts: 2,719
    edited February 2015
    we lost 1/2 of our fleet at the same time with many of them on team speak

So yes there is a problem

6 of them cant log back in either
    Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
    Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
    Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
  • alhoradannon13alhoradannon13 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I too am having serious rubberbanding over the last 20 minutes. And it kicks me out. This was not an issue 2 hours ago. Please advice. Server lag issues.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,442 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    Yup... Server go boom for me too. Got a fleetmate who's still on, but my fleet leader and I got the boot.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • ry0ku83ry0ku83 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Weird I just logged off had no Issues at all, but then again I never had the lag D/C issue other people have been having.
  • locozocolocozoco Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    While in game, major lag, server not responding. Got disconnected from server. Tried to log back in and twice got to the character screen then clicked play, then got a :login2_timeout: both times. Then was able to get beyond that only to get a "server not responding" while attempting to load the map. And yet another disconnect from server.

Tribbles are hungry...feed them the server maintenance staff NOW and get replacements.
    edited February 2015
    working now no lag so far
  • kryptkprkryptkpr Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Two separate posts now on the same issue, some people are fine,(bro in game w/o issues) many are not. Cryptic really needs to wake up and get their TRIBBLE figured out, I play 6 online games and this is the ONLY one that I have any kind of connection issues with, even after updates/patches, after 5 years and the amount of money they steal from players with the lock box scam( yes it is a scam and the 'bonus rewards' nor the 4 lobi you 'buy' is NOT worth the cost of a key in any realm of reality) there is ABSOLUTELY NO reason why we should not have IN GAME GM's, phone support and, ohh my....STABLE SERVERS!!!. But alas we will most likely be stuck with what we have until someone who values and cares about their players take over the game
  • shadoreshadore Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    kryptkpr wrote: »
    Two separate posts now on the same issue, some people are fine,(bro in game w/o issues) many are not. Cryptic really needs to wake up and get their TRIBBLE figured out, I play 6 online games and this is the ONLY one that I have any kind of connection issues with, even after updates/patches, after 5 years and the amount of money they steal from players with the lock box scam( yes it is a scam and the 'bonus rewards' nor the 4 lobi you 'buy' is NOT worth the cost of a key in any realm of reality) there is ABSOLUTELY NO reason why we should not have IN GAME GM's, phone support and, ohh my....STABLE SERVERS!!!. But alas we will most likely be stuck with what we have until someone who values and cares about their players take over the game

They are getting their TRIBBLE figured out. You said it yourself, some are fine and some aren't. Apparently cryptic has solved half of their player's lag and disconnects. And in 5 more years I'm sure the second half will be fixed.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ... random game client crashes are still present as well.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated