test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My tax declaration is more fun than STO.......

2»

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    that makes it even worse.Kids used to troll...if old people are trolling too it means the most fanboys on the forums have serious problems at the top floor.

gotta love when people bring up age.

P.S.yea yea yea I know...leave the game and give me your stuffs...so don't bother post it....you already posted it thousands of times.
    so.... you think that liking a game is being a troll? lol :P
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    dpsloss88 wrote: »
    Get back to grinding slave.

You forgot to make the cracking whip noise!!!
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • ednathepimpednathepimp Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    so.... you think that liking a game is being a troll? lol :P

no but telling the people (few thousands times) to leave makes you one.
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    3500 posts of telling people to leave the game if they dont agree with something...yep thats is a troll and a fanboy.

thats looks personal touch, taking it serious are you? :P

but thats your problem not mine. you have fun with that and when you decide to be a bit more forthcoming with your reply, i will be right here, still waiting on you to counter it which so far you fail failed to do as its all generic and still lacking any proof.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    cidjack wrote: »
    You forgot to make the cracking whip noise!!!
    This is the 25th century... we have neural implants for that. *pushes button to "remind" edna to get back to grinding*
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,860 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    As for me, lately I have been playing a lot of STO lately, the grind really has not affected me because it is an MMO and that is what they do. Instead of just complaining, read a book, watch a TV show, go outside, hike, etc. If you have an emptiness that STO is not resolving, then STO is not the panacea or cure, you have deeper problems. So I would suggest just alternating days you play STO and then other days do something else. If you are searching for something deeper, may you find what you are searching for. Those are my recommendations and my two cents. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • millimidgetmillimidget Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    jonsills wrote: »
    The only way to get their attention is for the player numbers to fall to a point they can no longer be ignored.
    That's a bit self-defeating though. Once upper management has finally pulled its head out of its collective asses and has become desperate enough to even consider player-generated suggestions, you're not around to offer your voice.

This is readily evident. Just look at the missing doff assignments issue, a hold-over from the removal of exploration clusters. It took discussion of the sector space changes to even catch the attention of a dev responsible for this content, and even then he wasn't aware of the issue and requested players provide him sufficient detail so he could make the changes.

Except, there were threads and threads of sufficient detail....from six months ago.
    jonsills wrote: »
    I've been saying this for I don't know how long, only to be accused of trying to chase people away and being a Cryptic fanboi (simultaneously, somehow - not even sure how that works).
    They're perfectly capable of defending themselves. They don't need you doing it.
    leceter wrote: »
    Cryptic and PWE will only learn, if everyone does exactly this
    I would trust in them to draw the entirely wrong conclusions; if not Cryptic, then certainly their Chinese overlords. Actually, I'm fairly confident that's how we got to this point.
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." - Aristotle
  • shadoreshadore Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    10 things to do in STO for fun other than grind:

1. Roleplay
    2. PvP
    3. Run around ESD rubber banding
    4. Go after accolades
    5. Try new foundry missions
    6. Make new foundry missions
    7. Play ferengi with the exchange
    8. Make a female toon and dress her in a risa swimsuit the same color as her skin like a pervert
    9. Tour the Universe
    10. Collect all the non-zen costumes and see if you can recreate the Village People with your
    away team.
  • nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm not lost when I login...

1> Doff missions for XP.
    2> R&D large projects for leveling R&D.
    3> Save up dilithium and Zen since there isn't much to spend on in the Z store and some doff assignment get nice return though that could obviously change.

After about under a half hour for three toons I'm off in another game letting the timers do their thing. Argala? Pfff. I'm running through Ashenvale right now on a new mage while the timers run in STO because I don't feel like spending dilithium. Though once in a while I might do an STF or two.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    vocmcp wrote: »
    I don't know what to do......

I hear Russian Roulette is Quite Fun. It depends on how many bullets you put into the revolver though. And how many many other people you play it with.

Ha. How's that MMO freaks!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!

Rooskierulett ONLINE! Just Shoot Edition. While Supplies Last. :D
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,434 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    thetanine wrote: »
    I hear Russian Roulette is Quite Fun. It depends on how many bullets you put into the revolver though.
    Revolver?? Damn, I knew we were doing something wrong.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png