test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Voyager Interiors

mez83mez83 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
Dear Devs,

Can you please provide another way to obtain the Voyager interiors? As it is now the only way to get them is to buy the Intrepid bundle, which is unavalabe if you have previosly purchased any part of the bundle. Perhaps you could sell it a seperate bridge pack, or mabye make it something you can claim if you purchas all parts of the bundle seperatly.

Comments

• bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    and while were at it, release the other fed interior that was introduced for the revamped tutorial, I hate seeing developers design stuff that took days or even weeks to like be a 1 time interaction with only, if I were said person that made said item, id be pretty pissed my work wasn't being used to its full level.
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• apocalytposapocalytpos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yes, please make the voyager interior a separate pack I can purchase.
  • kyrrokkyrrok Member Posts: 1,352 Arc User
    The Voyager bridge should at least have been an unlock when picking up one of the intrepid type ships. The idea of only getting it in the bundle is nothing more than just saying, "YOU! Voyager fan! Yeah I'm talking to you! Put the cash in the bag! All you got! Cash credit and all!"
  • mackbolan01mackbolan01 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    yes,i want this.....badly........but have purchased parts of the bundle already​​
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I don't know why they don't just sell them. It costs nothing to put them in the C-Store.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tick0tick0 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    Please, please, please! This would be much appreciated.
    star_trek_razzle_dazzle_by_schematization-d37701m.gif
    @f4tamy | Sad Pandas
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    +10,000 this.. I got the t5 intrepid years ago as did many others so i cant get the interior..
  • bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    I don't know why they don't just sell them. It costs nothing to put them in the C-Store.​​

TBH Taco doesn't know either, asked him in ESD zone chat one day.

That's clearly a huge error in the management decisions going on. Although I have a feeling that it was somehow coded into the pathfinder "bundle purchase" and have since been unable to remove it script wise from the bundle without causing a huge error somewhere.. of course, that's just a speculation I have.

But as I mentioned a few times, I have no understanding of why so much work is put into the game for something and not allowed to the player base, the revamped ship tutorial interior isn't offered just the bridge /boggle
    ENT Maco been in game since LoR testing
    Omega Harvester and Maco something, same since LoR testing

some other stuff too.
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif