test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missions featuring the Ent F/Lliest/Bortasqu' crew?

nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,626 Arc User
Hello foundry authors!

I'm wondering if anyone has a list of missions that they have created or have perhaps played featuring one or more of our faction flagship crews? I have been replaying some of the official missions lately which feature the various Captains and was hoping there might be some further material (foundry search makes it difficult).

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wombat140wombat140 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Here's one, if it's still around (no reason why it wouldn't be, but it's a while since I played it and I can't load the game and check right now).

You don't know when it's real by Ciphertuesday
    "After a tough mission in which you cooperated with the Enterprise-F, you and your crew go back to earth for a shore leave. Since you have no specific plan for the holiday, when your bridge officers invite you to join a hologram small craft racing game, you accept their offer. It was all enjoyable at first, but then it goes wrong and you suddenly realize that you are now in something more than a simulation..."

I enjoyed it, it gets more and more bewildering but miraculously it DOES all eventually become clear! (The beginning is slightly confusing because it looks like the end. What's happening is that the captain of the Enterprise-F is talking about the mission that you've supposedly just been on together BEFORE the events of this Foundry mission.)