test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

IMHO, the forums need a proc...

virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Ten Forward
Based on post count...

20% chance, wait to post again reduced to 90 seconds.
25% chance, wait to post again reduced to 90 seconds.
30% chance, wait to post again reduced to 90 seconds.
35% chance, wait to post again reduced to 90 seconds.

...but I can't decide what post counts should unlock each tier. :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Based on post count...

20% chance, wait to post again reduced to 90 seconds.
    25% chance, wait to post again reduced to 90 seconds.
    30% chance, wait to post again reduced to 90 seconds.
    35% chance, wait to post again reduced to 90 seconds.

...but I can't decide what post counts should unlock each tier. :D

2.5% chance to proc 500 dil on post.

Imagine the spambots. :D
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    2.5% chance to proc 500 dil on post.

Imagine the spambots. :D

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the self-cultivation thing they've got over in Swordsman.

http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1105/self-cultivation-system-guide

Yeah, that came to mind with the bots thing.
  • Options
    xigbargxigbarg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Got to verify it all via captcha in game. All potential gains last for a day before they poof.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    maybe -5% per 1k posts? :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    maybe -5% per 1k posts? :D

Damn, you've got way too many posts there. You need to step away from the forums...

...cause you'll pass me in no time. ;)
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    I wouldn't mind that suggestion. :D
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind that suggestion. :D

Nah, nah...diminishing returns! This game has those, the post delay needs those as well.

Yeah, I'm thinking the closer somebody gets to my post count - the longer they have to wait between posts. :cool:
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    So... you want to be unable to post due to your own post count? :rolleyes:
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    So... you want to be unable to post due to your own post count? :rolleyes:

No, I want you to be unable to post because of my post count. I'll just keep posting along happy as can be and it would be near impossible for anybody to catch up to me. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Sorry, but if we can't post as we get closer to your count, then you need to be affected as well. Its only fair. So... NO POST 4 U! :D

BTW... I'm thinking of putting my Dominion Polaron arrays on an Eclipse when I finally get her.
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    But... but... I like posting!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Sorry, but if we can't post as we get closer to your count, then you need to be affected as well. Its only fair. So... NO POST 4 U! :D

Well, maybe Cryptic could sell some sort of boost for like 800 Zen that would reduce the post delay by 20% for a total of 10000 seconds? Would that help you? ;)
    BTW... I'm thinking of putting my Dominion Polaron arrays on an Eclipse when I finally get her.

I've actually become addicted to the Vaadwaur Polaron Arrays on my Samsar. Sure, the proc's useless against targets without shields...but lol, the visual/audio FX for them are a trip, imho.

Reminds me of the YouTube video of the friends that got drunk and started doing finger lasers at each other going pew pew...pew pew.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Damn, you've got way too many posts there. You need to step away from the forums...

...cause you'll pass me in no time. ;)
    I used to be #1. :P Now I'm #3.
    Nah, nah...diminishing returns! This game has those, the post delay needs those as well.

Yeah, I'm thinking the closer somebody gets to my post count - the longer they have to wait between posts. :cool:
    you're #2. I think it's Ryan218 that is #1 now, and he has around 1000 more than you.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I think it's Ryan218 that is #1 now, and he has around 1000 more than you.

DAYUM...lol.

Wait, what if they were to add in the postcount from before the Forumpocalypse of 2012? :D

edit: Nah, that's actually cool. I want more folks to have a far higher post count than I do. I should just go back to the Builds section (and related threads), and then all sorts of folks would shoot right by me in no time.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I've actually become addicted to the Vaadwaur Polaron Arrays on my Samsar. Sure, the proc's useless against targets without shields...but lol, the visual/audio FX for them are a trip, imho.

Reminds me of the YouTube video of the friends that got drunk and started doing finger lasers at each other going pew pew...pew pew.

Well... I've still got 6 Dominion Polaron Beam Arrays that I ground out so... I kinda want to use them. They're still mk XI blue though. All my DL is going into saving up for getting that Eclipse... and a few other things. :cool:
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Well... I've still got 6 Dominion Polaron Beam Arrays that I ground out so... I kinda want to use them. They're still mk XI blue though. All my DL is going into saving up for getting that Eclipse... and a few other things. :cool:

Oh man, I remember all the times I went through Boldly They Rode over and over and over and over and over and over to do that on so many toons. It was brutal. That was back when I'd always get the desync just after reconfiguring the isolinear chips. Just ran it again recently because I realized I didn't have the Jem'Hadar set on that character. Oh, a tip for folks on that - even if you're not going to upgrade that set - drop it into the upgrade thing as if you were to get a free upgrade to it...actually improves the stats of it compared to the reward versions without having to do the upgrade.
  • Options
    edited February 2015

DAYUM...lol.

Wait, what if they were to add in the postcount from before the Forumpocalypse of 2012? :D

edit: Nah, that's actually cool. I want more folks to have a far higher post count than I do. I should just go back to the Builds section (and related threads), and then all sorts of folks would shoot right by me in no time.
    Heh, I think he got there by doing a lot of RP posts.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i'll take that "20% chance to delete clueless post" or "20% to ban troll".
    ... i would beat ur number of posts within 2 months lol :D...