test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need help badly

idontcare4oo3idontcare4oo3 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
I have gotten a new gameing pc and have tried to log in and a pop up from arc defender keeps telling me I need to put in the one time code to log in but unfortunaly I no longer have access to the email that is associated with my account.i have tried to changed my email severaltime but keep getting this.......... Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your request. In order to perform an email change, you will need to submit a ticket to our Customer Support department.
which I but no response as of late .and when I click the link it tells me web page can not be found .so can someone please help me.:mad:
Post edited by idontcare4oo3 on

Comments

• suzy32suzy32 Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have gotten a new gameing pc and have tried to log in and a pop up from arc defender keeps telling me I need to put in the one time code to log in but unfortunaly I no longer have access to the email that is associated with my account.i have tried to changed my email severaltime but keep getting this.......... Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your request. In order to perform an email change, you will need to submit a ticket to our Customer Support department.
    which I but no response as of late .and when I click the link it tells me web page can not be found .so can someone please help me.:mad:

Go into arc sign in. click your user name then account you can edit email
  • idontcare4oo3idontcare4oo3 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I did that and I keep getting a mrssage saying....Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your request. In order to perform an email change, you will need to submit a ticket to our Customer Support department... and whem I click the link that is given says web page not found
  • richardcranium63richardcranium63 Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    RichardCranium63
    Fed/Vulcan: T'jar Voltek Fleet: Section 31
    Fed/Andorian: Lissan Ek'Noor sh'Aqabaa Fleet: Section 31
    KDF/Cardi: K'Im Qah da Sian Fleet: Klingon Intelligence
    KDF/Reman: R'Chras Jonzor Fleet: Klingon Intelligence
  • idontcare4oo3idontcare4oo3 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    yes I have went there I have followed everything that is required .