test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

what is wrong with secondary deflectors?

2»

Comments

• kostamojenxkostamojenx Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    skurf wrote: »
    Everything is OP. Deal with it or find a new game to play PvP because it's painfully obvious at this point Cryptic has no plans on considering PvP balance when creating new content nor do they have any plans to go back to adjust anything that may be out of balance. This has been proven time and time again in the past months as they continue to release more OP **** without once going back to adjust any of the previous OP ****.

Not too long ago we could count on stuff being adjusted if it was way out of balance (black-hole console, double-tap, etc.), but it is now past the point of no return. It's sad that it has come to this, but you can't deny it, and if you do, you are only lying to yourself. Live with it, or move along home.
    They couldn't balance PVP now without severely nerfing PVE...

So ya, you are correct.
  • sharxtremesharxtreme Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    grandpadxx wrote: »

Really ?

I can't.. this PvP just sucks.. bRoken stuff here.. op stuff there.. exploit user on the other side.. all this TRIBBLE.. and you can live with it ?? :rolleyes:

Time for a new Game without this TRIBBLE.. . ;)

Regarts

Look what clip is behind that link and you will understand what i meant.

What Sisko "can" live with and why.

And yeah, I can live with it; for the longest time players were the deciding factor in how we all perceived PvP, challenging, fun, outrageous, whatever...
    Now I personally and many other PvPers have left PvP as it is to die.
    Now only Cryptic can resurrect it.
  • riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    oh god why would you post that

Indeed. I was wondering the same...

off topic: http://i.imgur.com/YHlunSq.jpg
  • ednaftwednaftw Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    grandpadxx wrote: »

Really ?

I can't.. this PvP just sucks.. boken stuff here.. op stuff there.. exploit user on the other side.. all this TRIBBLE.. and you can live with it ?? :rolleyes:

Time for a new Game without this TRIBBLE.. . ;)

Regarts

forgot the game engine which can't support more than 2 people spamming powers on the same map.