test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Best Update Ever And The Players Love It!

mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
Let's see here. So far......

-- Severe rubberbanding preventing players from being able to catch Mini Qs in SFA most of the time.

-- Vulcan is fubar for Omega gathering, both in space and on the ground

Haven't done the special episode yet, though I have to admit that I'm not expecting it to be glitch-free either.

No point in filing a bug report. Devs couldn't care less. Just pointing it out here in case anyone hasn't fond out the hard way yet.
Post edited by mhirtesc on

Comments

• Options
    m1957flaxm1957flax Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    mhirtesc wrote: »
    -- Severe rubberbanding preventing players from being able to catch Mini Qs in SFA most of the time.
    -- Vulcan is fubar for Omega gathering, both in space ...

I see the same.
    Frankly, I'll return to my former stand "never play on patch day" and quit for today.

Nice new feature: Beigin mission "dust to dust" and receive a BTD instead.

Congratulation Cyptic, that was a job nicely undone!
  • Options
    khregkhreg Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yeah. STO is an TRIBBLE sandwich today.

Just wow.
  • Options
    darthwoodarthwoo Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Might as well make that almost everywhere for your second point. I was lucky and managed to get ONE out of three of the daily particles only by virtue of Rura Penthe being one of my destinations. Even then, the first instance I entered was packed (at a place I'm pretty sure almost nobody has ever visited before today, unless it's part of that new KDF tutorial) so I switched to the other instance. Even after all that, the first three attempts failed because enough people followed me to TRIBBLE them up. Drozana and KDF Academy were just hopeless.
  • Options
    midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Devs are aware of the issues.

Closing thread as there are others already open about them: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1359641
This discussion has been closed.