test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Romulan Missions Feedback

kazabokkazabok Member Posts: 230 Arc User
A few notes from the episode Empress Sela.

First what are the weapons the Romulan guards are carrying at the conference? they look rather Klingon.

When we watch Sela listening to the Spock monologue, there is talk of the destruction of Romulus being years ago, how can such a comment be in-universe, didn't Spock vanish during the disaster? how could be make a recording about it decades later on for her to listen to?

Finally, during the closing text from Admiral T'nae, she talk about the destruction of New Romulus, rather than Romulus.

Also, I felt a bit railroaded into going along with another of Franklin Drakes criminal efforts, could we at least have a little protest option in the dialogue, or perhaps a legit Starfleet Intelligence character to deal with?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    varzecvarzec Member Posts: 129 Media Corps
    edited January 2015
    Every time I try to beam down to Iconia, the client crashes.
    original.jpg?1521423860
  • Options
    pwecangetlostpwecangetlost Member Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yeah, that Spock recording makes literally no sense whatsoever.

I'm not a big fan of these missions, I feel like they're very forced towards the Romulan faction story arc rather than a Federation arc having their own interactions with the RSE remnants, and it feels quite crowbarred. Definitely think I'm a bigger fan of the originals.

There seems to be assumed knowledge of the romulan republic etc. as if people are playing it having played all the other content in the game, especially New Romulus and the Romulan missions. Personally, this seems to be the case of a lot of the revamps and doesn't make sense in the chronology of the game, only in the chronology they are being produced in.